Thursday, April 5, 2012

Snow Day!


My poor kids got up at 5 this morning and headed off to the pool through our snow storm only to find out that the power was out, so home they came again.  School busses were cancelled, so they've gotten a rare day off!

I was lucky they were home, since they got to push me when I got stuck in the driveway, and then they helped me shovel the driveway clear when I got restuck a foot later, and then pushed me again until I made it into the garage :)


To everyone driving in this, stay safe!

2 comments:

EELS said...

Oooh Christine this piccie brings back memories of my childhood in London when I had to walk to school through snow......no car drop offs in those days.

Pam Sparks said...

winter driving... such fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...