Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Whee!


Sorry for the quiet blog!  We just got back the night before last from a 4 day trip to Calgary for my daughter's provincials!  It went really well, with 3 new A times, and several more personal bests.  Unfortunately I must have caught a touch of food poisoning on the trip home, so it hasn't been a fun 24 hours!


My card today is for the current MFT sketch challenge.  Luckily I coloured the panels on Wednesday before we left town, because otherwise I think it wouldn't have gotten finished!  As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use this MFT 'Start the Day With Whee' stamp.  I ended up having to cut the panels a bit tighter than I'd like just so I could keep this card at a reasonable size though... as it is, it's 7.25 x 5, not exactly small!  :)

Challenges:
Stamp and Create - Paper Piecing

Now I am off to get this scheduled and then get to bed... after no sleep last night, it's going to be hard to get up in the morning, and the kids tend not to like it when mom forgets to pick them up from morning practice :p

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You pronounce the last letter of the alphabet "zed" instead of "zee."

6 comments:

Janet said...

THis is a great card, CHristine. I love how you've got movement with the image. Hope you feel better soon.

Bananastamper said...

LOVE it Christine!!! So cute and love the effect with the three panels! I really have to get out these little girls and ink some up!
Feel better soon girl,
Shanna :)

Pam Sparks said...

so precious Christine! Brings back wonderful memories of my childhood! Adorably colored and designed! Sweet!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SUPER cute, Christine! So sorry you've been sick! I hope you're better soon, and congrats to your daughter! :)

Denise and Louise said...

This is so sweet and such a clever idea. I love it.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Wendy said...

Shut the front door!!! This is amazing! Wicked card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...