Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just For You



As soon as I saw this week's MFT sketch, I knew I had to play along; it is just my style!  Lots of layers, straight panels (unlike my crooked sewing lol...).  I hadn't used this 'Because You're Special' MFT Pure Innocence in forever, and she was bringing me happy thoughts of spring, so I just had to ink her up!


I've mixed and matched a bit, using the sentiment from MFT's 'Fresh From the Oven', and a rolled rose from their mid sized rolled rose Die-namics, finished off with a brad in the middle.  The papers are My Mind's Eye 'Miss Caroline'.

Copic Colours:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, BV000
Hair - E30, 31, 34, 35
Dress, shoes - BG53, 45, 49
Jacket - BG45, 07, B34 over top for toner
Grass - YG91, 93
misc. - E81, YG95, R32, YG2, YG23, BG000, 0000

I've used my colourless blender to add a bit of texture to the grassy ground.  I thought it turned out okay in the end.  I'm just glad that the food poisoning seems to be just about over, so that I felt good enough to play today!

Challenges:
Die-ing for a Challenge - Anything Goes (C3)
Totally Papercrafts - favorite things (Pure Innocence stamps, die cuts, layers)

Thanks so much for stopping by, your visits and comments are truly appreciated!

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're old if...

Your joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.

6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute card Christine! LOVE your colouring - must get out my copics!!! The texture you created looks great too!
Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better!
Shanna :)

Danni said...

Super sweet card!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-)I love this image,, sooo cute and the colours and layout are fab :-) I love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Wendy said...

Adorable! Your colouring and paper matching rocks!

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x

Pam Sparks said...

just charming! cuter than cute! love this one too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...