Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cupcake

Sorry for my absence from blogland the past week or so.  I seem to be suffering from a loss of mojo, combined with a few back to back illnesses.  All I know is that I am ready for summer!  Right now we are enjoying spring break.  Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to Marble Slab, so they will be happy :)  I'd love to hear what you all do when your mojo goes missing!


Since I haven't missed a single weekly sketch from MFT yet this year, I couldn't let the lack of motivation and mojo break my streak.  I did find the sketch hard though... my brain doesn't do 'crooked', lol...


As soon as I saw this '3 Bugs' paper, I knew I had to have it, just so that I could use her with this adorable 'Hello, Cupcake' MFT stamp.  And this ribbon, doesn't it match the ribbing on the cupcake wrapper perfectly?  A match made in heaven :)


Today I got to sleep in, what a nice treat!  The kids are running to our local rec centre for a work out this morning and then running home.  Literally running, not a figure of speech.  I love not having to chauffeur for once!  Maybe while they are out, I can get in some crafty time.

On a side note, there is a DT call running at Paper Sundaes right now, so if you are interested in joining us, please check out the post here and drop us an email!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Color Me Creative - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Stamp Something

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're old when...

 You sing along with the elevator music. (Uh oh, I do this!)

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie loving the lush image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Renkata said...

So sweet and cute.
Thanks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.

Molecraft said...

A sweet, yummy card, lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with great colouring and pretty papers....thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Christine said...

Oh how cute!! Lovely papers and awesome coloring!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Pam Sparks said...

oh, you're on a roll w/these PI girls aren't you! They are adorable and I can see why!
Gorgeous birthday card! You have the touch for designing with them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...