Sunday, March 4, 2012

Christmas in the Air


This week at Paper Sundaes, our challenge is your choice of either the colour green, or the theme of Good Luck.  I don't often make Good Luck cards, so I decided to go with just the green, and get back on track with my resolution.


Well, I definitely haven't been keeping up with my pledge to get ahead on my Christmas cards this year... I believe this is only number three so far.  It's hard to get in the mood for Christmas in March!  I absolutely love this MFT Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler though, and decided to cross one more card off my list :) See Santa, I really am good, once in a while :)

The layout is from this week's MFT sketch, I have managed to play along with every sketch so far this year!  Yay, me :)


Challenges:
Dies To Die For - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Now I am off to take some advil, since I seem to be developing another migraine and can hardly see the monitor to type this, no joke.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you can come join us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You were mad at the CBC when "The Beachcombers" were taken off the air.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Christine, another fab card, gorgoeus shades of green. Oh dear I hope you havent got another migraine, if it has turned out to be one take care, I am thinking of you xx
Hugs
Kat x

Danderella said...

Christine, this is a great card. I laughed when I saw your "You're Canadian if..." I remember coming home from school and watching the Beachcombers...aaaahhhh, those were the days! LOL

Danielle

F.T said...

So wonderful card, and I like the message written on it.

http://blankiefinder.blogspot.com/2012/03/christmas-in-air.html

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...