Thursday, February 23, 2012

You're So Sweet

Wow, how did it become Thursday already?  My hubby is off work this week and we have been busy running around.  Yesterday we were back to the doctor.  My kids are getting a bit of a tour of the medical field; maybe one of these will be something they pick to do someday!  This time it was the pulmonologist again.  My daughter thinks this would be interesting, but I'm not sure she's suited for medical school, with all the needles and blood :p

For my card today, I've inked up one of the beautiful Belles 'n Whistles stamps that I won from Elisabeth Bell just before Christmas.  All of her stamps are just so gorgeous!  This sweet girl is called Pretty in Patches.


It's not very often I use my BV's, but it was a nice change from all of the red I've been using lately. I just love this 'Spring Border' Memory Box die, expect to see a lot of it.  I definitely need to get more of these!  The flowers are an MFT Die-namics called Flower Trio.


Bring on spring, I'm ready for warm weather, green grass and flowers!

Challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - Lace, Brads, Flowers
Cutie Pie - Flower Power
Papertake Weekly - Get Krafty
Corrosive Challenge - Another Dimension (popped out top layer of flowers)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 It's a family tradition to have your wedding reception at the local ice rink. (Inspired by Shanna's comment last week LOL)

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Christine, such a very pretty card. Wonderful image and great border die!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

SuzanneK said...

Wow beautifully coloured stamp, great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU this month, hope to see you for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

EELS said...

Hi Christine, I love this, your colouring is fantastic, such a sweet image and love the border die.
Cheers,
Elaine

Bananastamper said...

Super cute! I love that die - looks fabulous!
Hope that you and Shana had a fun time together and that you're feeling better!
Nice Canadian comment! :)
Shanna

xxxtglxxx said...

This is adorable! :) Love this image, its so cute. Great colours, flowers and details :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week ..

Janneke XO

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful Spring card and one of my fave ever images. Thanks for playing at TG.

Hazel said...

Love your Canadian comment, made me laugh. I also love your card and I NEED that border die. I love my memory box dies and this one will be added to the long list. Thanks for joining us Cutie Pie's for our flower power challenge. Good Luck,
H xx

Woo said...

Stunning! This card was so made for the Flower Power Challenge over at Cutie Pies! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woo x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Very cute image and your coloring is perfect. BTW that is my very favorite Nestabilites die. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge and please join us again soon.

Angie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Regan said...

Adorable card! Your coloring is beautiful and I LOVE the Memory Box border die! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...