Saturday, February 18, 2012

Playing along with CPS's 5th Anniversary

Happy 5th Anniversary, CPS!


I just had to play along with CPS's 5th Anniversary sketch challenge, and of course, I had to choose one of the MFT weeks!


This cute MFT Pure Innocence 'Popping By' had been sitting neglected and impatiently waiting her turn, so I just couldn't resist her any longer :)  I've paired her up with some new 'Miss Caroline papers from My Mind's Eye.


Now I am off to play some more with Shana, who is over for a card date :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges:


Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You can eat more than one maple sugar candy without feeling nauseous.

4 comments:

Jeanne S said...

Now I want some popcorn! Ha! Thanks for playing along with the CPS Anniversary!

catherine said...

Great card and fab image. love the check paper
x catherine

julieprice3 said...

You make such lovely MFT cards you've really got me addicted. I'm going to have to add to my collection now, Another gorgeous card Christine, Thanks for sharing
Hugs Julie P

Karen Howard said...

So cute and I love how you paper pieced her lovely dress! Great take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...