Sunday, February 5, 2012

CAS with Paper Sundaes this week


I really didn't think I would be playing along with my teamies at Paper Sundaes this week, but with the help of a handful of Advil, I managed to struggle though this week's theme of Clean and Simple!  This card is definitely clean and simple lol :)  I meant to put on some red gems in the top right corner, I think I will still go ahead and add them.


Now I'm not really a fussy and fancy kind of gal either, but I always use lots of layers of paper!  So this challenge took a lot of thought.  I'm still not 100% sure, I mean, no patterned paper? Isn't that violating some kind of law?

This cute gal is called Flower, from CC Designs 'Laugh Lines'.  The sentiment is also from CC Designs, from their All About Love sentiment set.

challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - The one I love
By the Cute & Girly - Love is in the Air
iCopic - Red Love

Now I am off to bed, before my migraine returns!  Thanks so much for coming to visit!  :)

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love your card Christine, it looks fab much better than mine :-(
Hope your headache is better and I hope your daughter is doing ok
Hugs
Kat xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous CAS card Christine!!
Hope you are feeling better soon!

Bea und Doreen said...

wonderful card - love the CAS look
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
Hugs
Doreen

julieprice3 said...

Hope you're head is feeling better Christine. I love your sweet card, it really shows up your beautiful colouring.
hugs Julie P

Amanda R said...

Christine this is gorgeous! Love the pop of red and how the CAS really shows off your coloring. Awesome card!

FroggieStamps said...

What a great card! I think simple is one of my favorite styles. It really lets the main image stand out and shine! Thanks so much for joining us this week at iCopic! :)
-Kelli

thescrapmaster said...

Love your CAS style card! Thanks for playing at icopic.com . I hope to see you back again this week for our new challenge.
Hugs,
Samantha
http://www.thescrapmaster.com

Tracey T said...

Wow Christine - I absolutely love this! I find CAS so hard to do but you have really nailed this one. Stunning! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous card Christine, I love the simplicity, and I love visiting your blog all the time, that's why I gave you my Liebster award http://stampinggoddess-stampalicious.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

Uta said...

This card is so beautiful. The image is so cute and I love this cas style.

Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.

Hugs, Uta

Wedgie said...

Love this card, its fab! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week and we hope to see you again soon. Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Love this card! So simple and sweet.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.

Hope to see you again soon.

Susan x

Kate said...

Great cas card, lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at By The Cute And Girly This month, hope you'll join us again tomorrow for the new March theme.

** Kate **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...