Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For your amusement

Maybe you remember my post from last week when I was saying that at least it wasn't -30?  Mother Nature is laughing at me right now.

Yup, -30 at midnight, but if you look closer, you'll see that 'Feels Like -41' bit... nice!  And it's supposed to drop another 7 degrees by morning, brrr!!!  I'm wearing a scarf and toque around the house tonight!

And in honour of the weather, I am going to re-run my previous 'You know you're Canadian if...'

Oh, I had a question about what is a toque... it is 'a small, brimless, close-fitting hat'.


Hugs,
     Christine

You know you're Canadian if...

 You know what a toque is, and own several!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm in the same boat as you, Christine. -37 with the wind chill when I got up this morning. Brrrrr. Stay warm!

Danderella said...

Hahaha! I love it when we Canadians have to define "toque" Stay warm my friend.

Danielle

dragonfly60 said...

You seem to be sending the cold to Northern Ontario when you're done with it lol. Wind chill is ridiculous. Keep the great blog posts coming even if you have to wear mitts and a 'toque'!
Warm hugs
Irene L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...