Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Balloon


Just a quick post today, life has been a bit stressful lately and lots of stuff on the go!  I did force myself to take some time to relax and craft yesterday, and just had to play along with this week's MFT sketch.  I'm no a roll, 4 for 4!


I've used my very first MFT stamp from long, long ago :)  This Pure Innocence girl is called 'My Balloon'.  I've paired her up with a sentiment from MFT's More Essential Sentiments.  The photos are a bit dark, sorry!  Bad lighting at this time of year here.  One of these days I'll get a light box :)

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Remember to make someone smile today :)


Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You drink pop, not soda.

8 comments:

EELS said...

What a super cute image Christine and I love this colour combo.
Cheers,
Elaine

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

This is adorable. I love the choice of papers! I had to laugh at your "You know you're Canadian if..." cuz I drink "pop" and I'm from the US. : )

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Cute card.

I didn't know that difference between Canada and the US but I admit, I drink pop.

Bananastamper said...

Super cute! I have this adorable stamp too, but I don't think I have ever inked her up, shame on me!!! Love your card, glad you took some time for yourself!
Here's hoping life gets less stressful for you soon!
Shanna :)

Danderella said...

Great card Christine. Love that bright colours...make me want spring! I hope you're able to take more time for yourself soon. :)

Danielle

Lesley said...

It's been a while since I've bothered with making a blog comment (selfish surfer I am...), but this one make me smile "out loud", so it deserved a bit of my time :). Love the papers you've used - so colourful and cheery - and your colouring is gorgeous!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so sweet, Christine! I love the red and yellow, and her dotted dress is just SWEET!

julieprice3 said...

I really like the colours on this one, gorgeous DP, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...