Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wishing You a Little Christmas


While I am away this weekend, I still had to join in my fellow DT members to showcase our new Paper Sundaes challenge that starts today.  After all, I love MFT, and I love our Sundae Bars!  This week at Paper Sundaes, we've chosen your topping options as red, stripes, die cuts and stitching.  I have gone with the stripes and die cuts :)


I've used MFT's Sending You A Little Christmas as well as their Icicle Border as my die cut topping.  The sentiment is from MFT's Triple Scoop promo from November, which ends any moment, but will be released with the December stamps.


I've used tons of glitter too... Dazzling diamonds on her fur trim, and Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter for the snow.

Challenges:
Dutch Dare - sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Let It Snow
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Christmas with pearls
Dream Valley Challenges - Sparkle
Let's Ink It Up - Christmas Projects

Now I am off to bed, since I have to get up in 5 hours for another long, long day!  Hopefully by Tuesday I am in full on Christmas mode... cleaning, shopping, and making the rest of my Christmas cards!  My blog should be picking up by mid week :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the elderly."

12 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great card Christine, I love the image and the clouds look fab
Hugs Kat xx

Anita said...

This is so pretty Christine. I love that adorable image and your coloring is so pretty. Really like that tinsel snow too. I need to get my hands on some of that lol!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) the image is adorable and the sentiment is fab :-) I love the tinsel glitter too, I definitely need to get me some of that !

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

sara said...

wow christine check out that sparkle love it !! cute stamp and loving the clouds thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x

SuzanneK said...

Cute imge, love all the sparkly snow, great effect. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne

Tracy said...

A lovely image and your cloud effect is fab. Thanks for joining us at LIIU
Tracy x

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, fab card! She is so cute and I love the sentiment too! Life is pretty crazy isn't it? One day at a time is my mantra right now otherwise it's just too overwhelming! Take care,
Shanna :)

Christine said...

Wow, Christine. Your card is fantastic!! I love your coloring style. Your blending is perfect. Love those PI stamps. I've got quite a collection myself but I don't have this one. I think I need to go shopping!! Love the clouds and the sparkly snow. Great additions!! Have a great day. So glad I got to see your beautiful creation.
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Dot said...

Such a lovely card, great colours and sweet image. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining the DDCC challenge this week.
Dorte,x

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute, Christine! The sparkly snow and cloud background...it's amazing! :)

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! LOVE all your glitter and that tinsel snow is fabulous ... I'm definately getting some of that for next year's cards! Thanks for playing along with our sparkle challenge at Dream Valley.

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing at Lets Ink It Up!! Good Luck!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...