Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peace, love, joy

I am still plodding away at my Christmas cards!  Eventually they might even make their way into the mail! :O  

For my card today, I thought I'd go a non-traditional route and picked purple for Candle Emma by C.C. Designs.  It's not a colour I use very often, and sometimes it's fun to break away from the norm and play!

The sentiment is from Amy R's Merry & Bright sentiment set, also from C.C. Designs, which is probably my most used Christmas sentiment set of all.  The papers are Bo Bunny Christmas papers from last year's collection.

What ever you do though, don't look too closely at my stitching... my sewing machine and I have a love hate relationship... I love stitching, but my sewing machine hates me :)  Maybe next year I'll have to ask Santa for a new sewing machine.  Since our tv died suddenly, I knew what I was asking for this year!

Challenges:
The Sketchy Challenges - sketch
Let's Ink It Up - Christmas projects
Hanna & Friends - Wintercard
All That Scraps - Anything Goes

I hope you are finding some time to enjoy the season in all the rush!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill in the missing 'u's from labor, honor, color, etc.

4 comments:

Joshylili said...

Lovely card, it´s so beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends!

Hugs Jasmin

SuzanneK said...

Beautiful card, love your colour choice and image. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne

Cor* said...

How perfectly adorable is she! Colored to perfection. Great papers! Well done ! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sketchy Challenges this week!

Pam Sparks said...

so LOVELY Christine!!! Beautiful coloring and designing! Thanks so muh for linking up to the ATS Wed. Challenge! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...