Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!

And to all a good night!  :)


I can't believe that tonight is Christmas Eve, since to me it only feels like November!  I just wanted to wish all of my blogging friends and visitors a very Merry Christmas!

Since I am so far behind, I snuck in one last card last night, which my sweet cousin was hand-delivering tonight on the other side of the city, thanks Heather!

I've again used this adorable MFT Christmas Caroler in red.  I love colouring in reds, and what better time of year for them?


I've used the current sketch from MFT and kept it very CAS.  The tab is MFT's File Tab die-namic.


And now I am off to relax with my family and enjoy our Christmas Eve together!  Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Challenges:
Stampin' For the Weekend - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Christmas Cheer
Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas Card of the Year
Party Time Tuesday - Use Ribbon
iCopic - Last Minute Holiday
The Squirrel & The Fox - Christmas

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian when...

  You think 2 degrees is a beautiful day.

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Christine!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!

EELS said...

Hi Christine, It's already Christmas Day here in Aussie. Good wishes to you and family also for the coming new year 2012
Cheers
Elaine

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Tracey said...

Oh Christine how very lovely! I love the glow of the candle and her red dress is just stunning.
Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our Christmas challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful coloring/creating Christine! I love coloring red too! I'm with you...wish we had another month to make Christmas cards... so many stamps I've not used! Oh well, I love them all and don't mind collecting! lol Happy New Year to you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...