Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh the weather outside is frightful...


But it's all sunshine and flowers in here!  It really is amazing though, what a beautiful fall we've had this year, so I can't complain.  Any fall that the kids can trick or treat without a snowsuit is a good fall :)

Maybe that is why my thoughts turned today to sunshine, flowers and spring? :)  And what better image to turn to, than this adorable Itty Bitty Betty Holding Flowers, from our sponsor this week at Paper Sundaes, Pink Cat Studio.

I've kept the design very clean and simple.  This paper is from Echo Park's Dots and Stripes line.  The sentiment is from MFT's Framed Greetings Stamp and Die set.


Challenges:
Card Positioning Systems - sketch
Card Makin' Mamas - Be Thankful
iCopic - Thankful
Charisma Cardz - Cutesy
Beary Sweet Challenge - Your Beary Best
Creative Card Crew - Thankful

I hope you can come and join us this week at Paper Sundaes, our challenge is easy peasy, just use a digi stamp!

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You know what it means to be 'on the pogey'.

13 comments:

Janet said...

Very pretty. I'm a fan of the CAS too.

Frea said...

Hi Christine, love your card! I admire people who can make a CAS card, I never manage it. Somehow I always end up putting loads of stuff on it LOL!! I have some candy on my blog, do pop on over to join in the fun! HUgs, Frea

Crystal said...

So adorable, love the CAS look and your colouring is fabulous as always. Happy Sunday!

Margaret said...

Such a pretty card.
Many thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for this challenge
Margaret :o)

Amanda R said...

So sweet Christine, love the simplicity of it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Christine! Congrats on your Touch Twin win!! Way to go:-)

Kell said...

So precious!!

Patricia said...

Very cute, Thanks for entering our Beary Best Challenge at The Beary Scrap.
~Patricia

Debs said...

What a sweetie! Love the CAS look.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Pam Sparks said...

fabulously colored and so cute! Just makes a gal smile right off the bat!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my gosh! This is ADORABLE! I love the image! And I love the pink! And the white space! SO cute!

Jamie said...

What a darling card, I love the simple design and cute image! Thanks so much for playing in our Beary Best Challenge, we appreciate it and good luck!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Sara said...

What an adorable thank you card, thanks for playing along with CMM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...