Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry for the lack of posts.  A stomach virus has invaded my house, no fun!  So I am very late with my DT card for Paper Sundaes this week, where our challenge is to show us your Beautiful Bows.


As soon as my latest MFT order arrived, I just had to ink up this adorable Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler.  The tab die is also MFT.


Christmas just calls for glitter and bling, so I've used Dazzling Diamonds glitter on her boot tops and candle, and gems in the corners.


My first instinct was to paper piece her dress, but it just didn't look right with everything else, so at the last minute I whipped out my copics, and I think it looks better this way :)  The lighting here is just so bad at this time of year, so my photos really don't do justice to the shading.

Card and Scrap - Traditional Christmas Colours
Bearly Mine - All My Favorite Things (two of my fav things - Pure Innocence, traditional Christmas colours)

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You have worn shorts and a parka at the same time.

12 comments:

Crystal said...

This image is so adorable, haven't seen her yet! Love the shading on her dress and of course the beautiful bow too!

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Christine! Love the stamp - she is so cute and coloured beautifully! Delish papers and embellishments - love it!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
Hope you all get well soon!
Hugs Sue xx

Bananastamper said...

She is so cute and I love these papers. Hmmmmm, I think I may have these somewhere in my unorganized stash, lol!
Sorry to hear about the stomach flu! Hang in there girl!
Shanna :)

Connie said...

Beautiful Card

1000 tak fordi du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and scrap.

Brenda said...

Love your cards! Your coloring is truly inspiring...I love it. Especially love when you tell us what color copics you use, I am new to copics and this really helps!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing with us at Card and Scrap:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Pami said...

Beautiful card Christine, love your layout and paper choice, and the black ribbon really pops. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the DP's and the image is adorable.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Pam Sparks said...

beautiful coloring Christine! Wonderful Christmas card!

DesignerDiva said...

Super card I love that colourful music paper and your tab die is lush - I need one!! LOL

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Debs 'Ribbons & Bows' and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

Marie said...

So totally cute! Adorable image and sweet card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Michele Boyer said...

This is adorable! I love the bits of sparkle! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...