Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back from our trip, where did Monday go?

Somehow I ended up a day behind!  When I was creating this card last night, I thought that today was Monday, so I had lots of time to get this card uploaded.  It only occurred to me this morning that today was Tuesday; I want my missing day back!  lol


I just loved the sketch this week at MFT, with it being square, and straight panels, it was just my style.  I've used this MFT Pure Innocence, Being Cute Is What I Do.  In my mind, she can have either short or long sleeves.  Since it's pretty cool here now, I thought long sleeves was more appropriate.  :)  The sentiment is from MFT's More Essential Sentiments.


I've also used two MFT die-namics... the large scallop, and the Ticket Tab, which I won in a wonderful blog candy from Michele!  It was waiting here for me on Monday when we got home.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Buttons
All That Scraps' Wednesday's challenge - anything goes
Paper Play - Button Up
Beary Sweet Challenge - Your Beary Best
Touch Twin Challenge - colour inspiration

Now I am off to unpack!  Hopefully I can find more time to create this week.  The kids are off school for fall break, but they still have practice to keep us busy.  My new designation should be official_chauffeur, instead of blankiefinder!

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

 You know how to pronounce and spell Saskatchewan without blinking.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

HEY!!! This is fab, I love it! Those colours and that layout is awesome!!!! Wicked colouring of her too, those Copic classes are working for ya!!! :)

Mandy said...

Christine your card is absolutely gorgeous, the imnage is a real cutie and the paper piecing looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Paper Play for our buttons challenges
hugs Mandy xx

Loz ♥ said...

oh this is cute! love the paperpieceing, those DPs are lovely x

Amanda R said...

Very cute Christine! Love the sentiment on the tag, looks really nice.

Kelly Schelske said...

So sweet Christine!

Michele Boyer said...

This is sooo cute! I LOVE her pieced outfit!

Christine said...

Wow, such a wonderful card!! I love the design and how you paper pieced her clothing. Everything works together so well to make a completely stunning card!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Crystal said...

You are the queen of paper piecing, love it! Such a cute image & I love the cute little flower you made on her outfit!

Jeanne S said...

She is just adorable! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

Jamie said...

This is beautiful, love the design and especially the colors! Thanks so much for playing in our Beary Best Challenge, we appreciate it and good luck!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...