Friday, September 2, 2011

Busy, Busy!

I've had a busy week with limited time to create, but I thought I would pop in and share some crafty highlights of my week!

I was so excited to see my Candle Emma shaker ornament as 1 of 7 featured creations on the All That Scraps Blog!  What a wonderful surprise!

And then on Wednesday, I was reading the weekly MFT newsletter that gets sent around, and was stunned to see my What's Cooking? card as one of three cards featured from last week's MFT sketch challenge!  Awesome possum!  :D

I do have a little something tomorrow, so I hope you'll pop back then and check it out!  If you're enjoying a long weekend like we are, have a wonderful one, and if you're travelling, drive safe!

Hugs,
     Christine

You know you're Canadian if...

The most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card ! love your coloring, and colors you've used,
greetings, martina
x

Bananastamper said...

Way to go girl! Wooo hoooo!

Stampalicious said...

BBEAUTIFUL, I love love love that second card, that stamps is just tooooo cute.

Janet said...

Very pretty and congratulations!

Amanda R said...

Congrats Christine! Well deserved!

julieprice3 said...

Congratulations Christine,Great work
Hugs Julie P

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats on having your work showcased Christine...so very deserving, your work is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...