Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bunch of Hugs


Well, it's been a long week with no craftiness!  Finally, I have a project to share though.  There was no way I could miss our Paper Sundaes challenge this week, as it is sponsored by one of my absolute favorite stamp companies, My Favorite Things!

Our challenge this week is 'Finishing Touches'.  To be specific, we would like you to finish the insides of your card! 


I've used this beautiful MFT Pure Innocence 'Bunch of Blooms' stamp and sentiment.  I've also paired her up with a butterfly from MFT's beautiful 'Butterflies' Die-namics set.  I've also used a heart from MFT's 'Hearts a Plenty' Die-namics set on the inside.

I've used my pink Spica pen to add some glitter, which you can only see on the close-up!  You can hopefully see it on her roses, shoes, hair flower, and along the side edges of her dress just for an extra touch.


Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 
Stamp Something - Anything Goes 
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 
Stampin' For the Weekend - Tickled Pink 
Colour Create Challenge - Pink, Brown & White


And on this sad anniversary of the horrible 9-11 attacks, I want to send everyone a great big (((hug)))!  I expect for many of us, this day will be filled with strong emotions and sad memories.  It was a day that I will never forget, and yet my children were too young to understand.  Maybe it's a good thing they couldn't understand how our world had just changed. 

Hugs,
     Christine

14 comments:

Frea said...

Hello Christine, love the way you did this card, very soft toned and the inside if gorgeous!! Very original! Hugs, Frea

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a beautiful card Christine. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the little touch of sparkle in the flowers and the edges of her dress.

julieprice3 said...

Very pretty Christine, love the soft colours and DP
Hugs Julie P

Amanda R said...

Very nice Christine and I love all the torn edges, looks wonderful.

Marlene said...

Oh my, that's adorable! Have I ever told you I LOVE the way you color faces? I do!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Christine! The inside looks wonderful!

Jenny said...

So sweet Christine! I love that touch of sparkle - yes you can see it - and the papers and embellishments all look fabulous together. hugs jenny x

Sylvia said...

What a fantastic card:-)) Adorable image.
Lovley use of our colours and fabulous design.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

Shanna Shands said...

LOL I really love your card. Can't wait to see what you do for our next challenge!!!

Nicole said...

This is way too adorable! I love that MFT stamp! Thank you for joining in on the celebrations this week at The Paper VAriety!

Crystal said...

WOW, this is gorgeous Christine! Your colouring is beautiful as is this design paper. Would love to know the manufacturer!!

Redrottie said...

such a pretty pink project xx thanks for joining us over at 'Stampin for the weekend' xx karen

Jo said...

Oh wow! this is such an adorable card :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Mina said...

stunning card Christine, the inside is perfect too...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...