Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anything Goes with Paper Sundaes


I just love the beautiful sunflowers in the fall!  A house nearby has the most amazingly tall sunflowers growing along their driveway.  I don't know how they grow them so big!


Our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes is 'Anything Goes', and our sponsor this week is Michelle's Scrapbooking.  I thought this would be a wonderful time to use Swiss Pixies Birgitta by CC Designs!


I just love these fall papers from American Crafts!  I think I should pick up another sheet or two for a windy day :)  (I'd say a rainy day, but in a few more weeks, any precip might be white!)

I've sparkled up her wings with Dazzling Diamonds, and used up a charm from the endless hoard known as my 'stash' :)


Now I am off to relax for a while before I head to bed (scheduling this for the morning!)  It's been a long week of colds and injury in our house, I need some quiet time!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, don't forget to join our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Sundaes!

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday- sketch (flipped)
Flutterby Wednesdays - open
iCopic - unloved colours (I don't like working with yellow!)
The Beary Scrap - Fall
Crafty Creations - Fabulous Fairies
Crafting For All Seasons - Fall Colours
Crafty Catz - Autumn

Hugs,
     Christine



You know you're Canadian if...

 You perk-up when you hear the theme from "Hockey Night in Canada".

15 comments:

Linda said...

Wow Wow Wow this is gorgeous!!!! The colors are fabulous and you did an excellent job !!!!! I absolutely love this!!!!!

Amanda R said...

Adorable Christine! Love the layered circles in the center and hope everyone is feeling better at your home!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Christine! Love the papers!

Deb said...

so gorgeous, love the autumn leaves!
Many thanks for joining in the Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Hope you are having a great weekend,
happy crafting, Debxx

Janette said...

Very sweet and pretty card, perfect colours for our Autumn theme this week at CraftyCatz, thanks for joining us.xx

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! Love the darker papers with her, really makes her stand out!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous, so beautifully Autumnal. Kim

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Christine
A gorgeous card love the image and paper's are beautiful ,fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
hugs Dianne xx

Sandra said...

I love your card! Beautiful colored and how lovely cardstock you have used! Hugs Sandra

Anna said...

Love the color combo! Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wed!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

this is really sweet, Christine! I love the papers and your coloring is perfect!

Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Fall Challenge -- good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Jamie said...

So cute, I LOVE your papers and colors, great job! Thanks for playing in our challenge and Happy Fall!

Hugs! Jamie
The Beary Scrap DT

Catherine said...

Fab card and that backing paper is amazing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting for all Seasons...

Sandy said...

Looks like I have been missing in action!!!! This card is absolutely gorgeous - love the colors!!!
Sandy

Marilyn said...

Adorable! I just love how you've coordinated your papers and coloured the image. Great job on the hair too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...