Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet Thanks


I just couldn't resist playing with another of my new Pure Innocence girls from MFT today!  This one is called 'Fresh From the Oven'.  I've paired her up with some brand new papers from My Mind's Eye's 'Lost and Found 2' collection.  As soon as I saw it, I couldn't resist this beautiful yellow paired with my favourite colour, aqua!  The sketch is from MFT's Splitcoast challenge.


I've added in some slightly wonky stitching.  Maybe if I behave, Santa will bring me a new sewing machine for Christmas.  I'm sure it's my sewing machine's fault that I can't sew in a straight line :)  Or circular either lol... I tried stitching around the sentiment 3 times and then gave up as they were all ridiculously sewn.


I just love to paper piece these cuties, so I couldn't resist doing her apron.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - bingo: pearls, ribbon, free (paper piecing)
Do You Stack Up - thank you
Ribbon Girls - ribbon
Stamp Something - thank you
The Pink Elephant - stitching
Tip Top Tuesday - Thank You

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
     Christine

You know you're Canadian if...

You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.



16 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Christine ! Fun colors together!!

Alexis said...

Aww. Super cute. Love the color combo.

Wendy said...

That MME paper is wicked isn't it, and I just love the card! That panel for the baker is perfect!

WencheP said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

bettand said...

Such a cute card. Love the colours. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week and good luck. Bettina

Miranda said...

great card Christine very cute image too
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
gr
Miranda

Caroljenks said...

I love the colours you've used here - gotgeous card and adorable image :)

Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday and don't forget if you have a tip to share you could win another prize! Just add 'TIP' after your name when you link.

Carol x

Louise said...

Fabulous, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
Louise

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very cute!! Love the sweet PI image and stitching. Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant.

Elaine Stark said...

Just what the card says, so sweet. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such a fun thank you card! MFT's pure innocence are one of my favorite lines. :) Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday!

MarikaVaan said...

Really pretty card. Thank you for playing with us this week PTWC.
Hugs Marika August GDT

Jennifer Moore said...

Beautiful card. The pieced apron is such a cute touch.

JOAN said...

Really cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

Joan

princesskitten said...

Love thses colours

kitten DYSU team

Andrea said...

Aww, So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl this month, we hope to see you again soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...