Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fresh baked or half baked?


I couldn't resist the MFT sketch this week, and just had to play along with more of my yummy new My Mind's Eye papers.

I thought that this stamp, 'What's Cooking' from MFT was very appropriate, considering my love of baking.  If only I didn't love it quite so much!  Last night we tried a new recipe for an old standard, and it was yummy.  Gooey chocolatey puffed wheat squares... mmm, did they go fast!


I mixed and matched a whole bunch of MFT goodness here.  The sentiment is from MFT's Pure Innocence:  Lollypop.  I've also used 3 of their die-namics including the Notebook Edge, Pretty Posies,  and the leaf from their Flower and Leaf Trio.


Now I am off to bed, High School registration tomorrow for my oldest!  How exciting!

Challenges:
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Die Cuts
Outlawz Challenge - Greetings - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Sweet Treats
Karen's Doodles - Punch it Out
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
Make It Colourful - Grounding

Hugs,
     Christine


You know you're Canadian if...

The mosquitoes have landing lights.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I love that flower and the layout of your card looks great! I am still hoping to venture out your way one of these days, but this summer has flown right on by :(

EELS said...

Cute cute cute image. Would love to get my hands on your recipe, sounds lovely and yummy.
EELS

Amanda R said...

Very cute! I love the paper you used for the flower and you coloring is awesome!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card and perfect for our challenge :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine xx

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the colours & papers!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Christine and I love your colouring a design. The colours are perfect for baking, I'm seeing orange cake :D!! Hugs, Chris :)

Angie said...

Fab card love the colours and the cute image.

Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly

Angie x

Jerusha said...

I love this card. Your colours are awesome, it all goes together so nicely. Fun! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week. Good luck!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a great card, with that wonderful image and the papers adding so much texture. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

BethieJ said...

Your card is so CUTE!!!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO! Have a GREAT Day!
Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...