Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweet Innocence and an Anniversary


I have to admit, these MFT Pure Innocence girls are one of my absolute favourite stamp lines!  This one is called Pure Innocence - Lily of the Valley.  I've also used my MFT jumbo scallop die and Pretty Posies die.


I had a bit of trouble getting the colour to show accurately, as you can tell if you look at the ribbon!  LOL... on one end it looks red, and at the other it looks yellow, but in actual fact, it's orange to match her dress!  I think my next purchase will have to be a real light box. 


Today is also the anniversary of the date my hubby and I met, many many years ago.  I won't state how many, but suffice it to say, we've been together for over half our lives! (and this is the first year my hubby could make that claim :)  I think a special supper is in order... maybe I'll even wear my wedding ring!  :)

Challenges:
Delightful Challenges - summer
Paper Play Challenges - In the Garden
Stamps + Fun = Creativity - No sentiment
Totally Gorjuss - Punch or die (flower, scallop, nesties)
Karen's Doodles - bingo (button, ribbon, flower)

Take care, and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
     Christine

8 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a sweet and pretty card. Love the image and fab papers. It's so annoying trying to get decent photos sometimes isn't it?!

Hope you have a lovely day :o) Lisa x

Elaine said...

Great card, just perfect for our challenge :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine ♥

Kreativmonster said...

Very lovely card, I love the colours and the way, you combined them.
Thanks for joining our challenge at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Congrats on your anniversary hun!

Gorgeous card she is fab & yeah I get annoyed when cards look soooo much better IRL than when you take a foto!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jerusha said...

Perfect card! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

A gorgeous card! Love those colors you used. The paper is awesome!! And the image is so cute. …..
So happy that you have joined us at SFC……
Hugs
Bella

Sandy said...

Love the colors - love the layout!!
Sandy

Nadell said...

Wonderful card. Love the colors and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...