Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pink Ink Sketch challenge entry



As soon as I saw the sketch at the new sketch challenge blog Pink Ink, I knew I wanted to play along, but then life got in the way and I almost ran out of time!  I'm sneaking this one in on the last day.

I've used this adorable Lili of the Valley stamp 'Emma Presents' that was crying out for me to ink her up :)


It looks like she had a lot of fun buying presents!


My apologies, I didn't keep track of my copic colours last night!  The papers are Echo Park 'Country Lane', and the flowers are Wild Orchid.

Challenges:
Pink Ink Sketch Challenge, as mentioned above
iCopic - pastels
Copic Creations - pastels
ABC Challenge - Y is for Yesterday (I chose R is for Roses, March 30, 2011)
Allsorts Challenge - Free & Easy
Mad For Markers - Pink & Yellow
Stamp and Create - Ribbons & Bows
Emerald Faerie Garden - All things nice (girly)

Now I need to run, supper is here, but I will be back to link everything up tonight!


Hugs,
     Christine

17 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh, how pretty! That bow is the perfect added touch, too.

Kelly Schelske said...

This is wonderful Christine!!

Alexis said...

So cute, so girly. I love the softness of this card. Great use of the challenges. Beautiful. :)

Fleur said...

Oh this is so pretty. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pam Sparks said...

Totally charmed Christine! This is so sweet, adorable, wonderfully colored and designed! love it!

Graphicat said...

SO CUTE! Love the pretty pink and that bow!!!
Im glad you snuck in under the wire at Pink Ink!!!
Cheers
Cheri

Bron said...

Awww this card is so pretty. I love the LOTV images and you have used this one so well. Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers hugs from Bron :D

Bananastamper said...

She is adorable and so is your card! The bow is perfect! Cheers,
Shanna :)

scotspanda said...

awww what a sweet card, the image is adorable and the papers are just lush!

thanks for being free n easy with us this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

Susan said...

What a sweet card... love how you have coloured the image! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the Pink and Yellow Challenge at Mad for Markers.
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Love this card.
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
Cheers
Melissa

Viv said...

awww! Beautiful card, love this image and your colouring is fab.
Thanks for playing in the Emerald Faerie Garden.
Viv xx

Alicia said...

This is just so pretty and what a gorgeous pink bow. Thanks for joining in with us at Mad for Markers.
Alicia xx

Suzi said...

This is a beautiful girly card, lovely colour combo, flowers and that sweet lotv image. Thank you for joining us at Emerald Faerie Garden with your adorable creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Dana said...

This is so pink and sweet! I love it! You did an amazing job on your coloring and this is just perfect for our challenge this week at icopic! Thanks for joining us : )
Hugs~
Dana

Rose said...

Christine, your Emma with Presents looks fabulous in her pastel colors on this beautiful card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Sandy said...

Oh my word - this is one of the sweetest cards I have ever seen!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...