Friday, July 15, 2011

Flourishes sketch challenge

I managed to sneak in enough time to play along with the current sketch challenge at Flourishes.  I've used the pansies from their A Year in Flowers 1 stamp set.  Flourishes has the most beautiful floral stamps, and they are so much fun to colour!


I also am entering this into the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp!  Now I am off to get ready to go out, but hopefully I will be back again with a longer post tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

                                                             Hugs,
                                                                  Christine

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love your design too! Hope one of us wins!

Marlene said...

Stunning card. A card like this could be so versatile. Birthday, Thank You, Hello, Sympathy...gorgeous.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Christine! Love those flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...