Thursday, June 16, 2011

sick, sick, sick!

Did anyone get the licence plate number of that bus that ran me over?!  I guess it's not surprising with all of our busy weekends away that I have succumbed to a nasty virus, just in time for our Copic intermediate certification this weekend.  I have been stuffing myself with vitamins and healthy foods in hopes of getting over this, so I don't end up flat on the table lol...

As a result, I am very, very late with my Paper Sundaes card this week!  Our Paper Sundae Girls picked the theme this week, and they have opted for 'Girly Girl', which is perfect for our sponsor, My Favorite Things!


I'm hoping this adorable a la mode girl with my floral paper and pretty pink bow will cover the 'Girly' aspect!


Challenges:
Card Positioning Systems - sketch
Copic Creations - doodling
Sweet Stampin' - Food

Now I am off to rest and recover, thanks for stopping by!  Stay healthy!  :)

                Hugs,
                         Christine

13 comments:

THERESA said...

Love the card, def girly girl!!!
Do check out this link, nice surprise there for you ..lol
http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com/2011/06/tilda-in-summer-rain-at-just-magnolia.html
lotsa luv
ps: hope you feel better soon!!!

Fiona said...

hey Christine...fabby card, love the colour combo too...I must get a couple of these stamps. Hope you feel better soon and you and @Shana have a fab time at the colouiring event.

Fi
x

Faye said...

I had that virus at the beginning of the week, I'm sorry, you may have picked it up at mine! I hope you feel better soon.
As for this card, fab image, love the papers and the mahoosive pink bow. Very nice. xxx

Lea L. said...

That bow looks fabulous!! Great color combo too! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

Jennie said...

Super cute and love the ribbon treatment. Great job on the CPS sketch this week and thanks for playing along :)

Zoe said...

Ahh bless, hope you're feeling better soon! Loving the card, I could just do with a cake that size right now!!! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week, hugs x

Rica said...

Fabulous card Christine, love your colour combo and sweet image, fabulous bow and neat doodling!!

So glad you could join us at Copic Creations,
love
Heather xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Christine!

It was so nice to meet you yesterday!!

Janet said...

What a great card--those A la Modes are so cute! It was great to meet you yesterday!

Tami Mayberry said...

Awesome job! Cute card! Running a bit behind and just making it through last week's CPS cards. :) Thanks so much for joining us!

Pam Sparks said...

Love your opening sentence! made me laugh! I hope you're drinking lots of H2O! I hear you crunching on that carrot! lol Super cute card! I want to hear about the class when you have time!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! I hope by now you're feeling much better!

Rose said...

Christine, your doodled stitching nicely enhances this fun image on this great card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...