Sunday, June 26, 2011

My favourite Challenge - Sundae Bar!

This week at Paper Sundaes, we have another Sundae Bar for you!  The choices of toppings this week are purple, gems, wings and paper piecing.  We have one of my favorite sponsors this week, too!  Stamp and Create is giving this week's winner a $25 gift certificate to spend in their store!  Lacey carries some of my favorite stamp lines, too... including the adorable Kraftin' Kimmie fairy that I've used on my card today, Isabelle!


I've been working on darkening up my skin tones... what do you think?  :)


Copic colours:
skin - E000, 00, 11, 93
hair - E50, 30, 31, 33, 35, 37
dress - RV63, V04, 05, 06
wings - BV0000, 00, RV000, 63, V05
blues (bird, wing) - BG0000, 000, 10, 72

Challenges-
Cute Card Thursday - sketch
Stampin' for the Weekend - My Favourite Things (copic markers)
Crafty Calendar - wings
2 Sisters Challenge - Fairies
CMC Copic Challenge - folds, pleats or ruffles
Bunny Zoe's Crafts #13 - Fairies

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will come play along with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

                Hugs,
                         Christine

16 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Christine! The skin tones look awesome! Your coloring is awesome!

Janet said...

I love it! It's such a pretty card, Christine!

Amanda R said...

Love those kimmie fairies! Great coloring Christine and love all your paper choices and the little butterfly in the corner!

Patricia St Martin said...

You have done a stunning job. Just a beautiful card, love your colors. Thanks for Joining us at Color Me creative Classroom Challenge we love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Pat

Marlene said...

Purpliciousness!! You know I love it!!!! (As long as it's not a purple house, that is! LOL!)

charlene said...

What a cute little card and you have colored your folds perfecto ! Thanks for playing along with us at CMC !
Hugs

Jenny said...

Oooh so pretty! I love the little details with the butterfly and gems. Great layout and lovely stamp too. I'm slowly starting to get back in the game, I made 3 cards this month, lol.

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Christine, love those papers, they are so yummy!!

Fi
x

Brook said...

What a fun card. Love that image and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Jenny said...

I love your skin tones Christine. I usually use E50, 51, 53 and 93 but i am off to try your colour combo now. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs jenny x

Beverley said...

Beautiful card. I love this kimmie image and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Bev x

Deb said...

Just beautiful, love that sweet KK image!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Jane Miller said...

Your card is beautiful. I think that you did a wonderful job of coloring the skin tones.

Faye said...

What a gorgeous image, which you have coloured beautifully. Hope you're all better now. :) xxx

Michele Spera said...

This card has the "wow" factor:-) I love the coloring and the pleats look 3D!! Wonderful job on this challenge, Thank you for joining us at Color Me Creative
Michele

Bananastamper said...

So pretty and I love your skin tones - I have the same thing, always sticking to the same few markers for skin. Must work on that! Beautiful card, I think I have that image - uninked of course!
Shanna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...