Thursday, June 23, 2011

LOTV sketch card

After a week with no posting, I thought I should whip something up.  When I saw the new sketch at Lili of the Valley, it went perfectly with a project I had started a few months ago and never got finished.  I dug out all of the already cut pieces and coloured Dandelion Clock, and it all matched perfectly, how lucky was that?  A ribbon, some flowers, glue and some fun with my airbrush, and away I went.


I've perhaps gone a bit overboard with the airbrushing LOL


Thanks to everyone who left me get well wishes!  I am almost all better now, just having an issue with my asthma now.  Luckily my dr said that I was clear to go to the Intermediate Copic class on Saturday, and it was lots of fun!  I would have been devastated if I'd had to miss it.  This was the first one offered in all of Canada!

Next week we are heading 6 hours north and chaperoning and feeding 40 teenage athletes, that should be fun!  So this week, I will be food planning, shopping, prepping etc!  I wonder how much food 40 teenage swimmers will eat over a 5 day span?  I'm guessing, A LOT!!!

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley - sketch
Crafting for all Seasons - Summer
The Pixie Cottage - Outdoor Fun
A Spoon Full of Sugar - ribbons and bows
Deep Ocean Challenge - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Here Comes the Sun
Crafter's Companion - Here Comes Summer
Sundays With Crissy - Here Comes the Sun
Fab 'n Funky - Summer Loving
Stamp & Create Challenge - Summer
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Colour Your World (copics!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

                Hugs,
                         Christine

19 comments:

Amanda R said...

I think the airbrushing is perfect, wouldn't change a thing, the card is just beautiful! Glad you are feeling better!

Kelly Schelske said...

Have a super weekend with the kids!!
Fab card Christine!!

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute card Christine! Glad you are starting to feel better! Good luck with all those teens!

Alexis said...

Too cute. That image is adorable. Thanks for sharing this week at Fab 'n Funky.

Rach said...

This is a gorgeous card, love this image. hugs rach.xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Christine, love that stamp and your airbrushing is perfect. Glad you are feeling better and enjoyed your copic class. have fun with the 40 teenagers...

fi
x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card.
luv
Debby

sara said...

It's so pretty Christine love that lotv image and defiinately not overboard with airbrushing glad you are feeling better don't envy you all those teenagers tho !!
Hugs Sara x x

Janet said...

What a beautiful card, Christine! Have fun with the teenagers!

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love your colours, thanks for playing at LOTV and Sunday's with Crissy this time, hugs pops x

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! LOVE the colours and sweet image. Glad you're feeling better :o) Lisa x

Lizy said...

This is adorable Christine! It is so pretty and very girly! I love your airbrushing too! Glad you're on the mend :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons this week! :)
Lizy DT x

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at The Pixie Cottage! Hugs, Karen

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this week, hope to see you next time. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

Katie said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Mary Lou said...

Hi Christine~~cute cute card and Dandelion Clock is sure sweet!!! Sad to read you were ill and then glad to know you are better:) Lucky you to attend copic class!!!
Thanks for joining us at Sunday's wtih Crissy!!
Hugz

Rene said...

Oh my gosh I LOOOOOVE this! I love everything...the image, the layout, the colors...FANTASTIC!
Rene ;D

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my challenge at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog!

Pam Sparks said...

so sweet Christine! Beautiful coloring and designing! She's a doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...