Friday, June 3, 2011

I wish I looked like this in a swim suit!

I just love Kraftin' Kimmie's Moonlight Whispers stamps, they are way too cute, and so much fun to colour!  I had a chance to play with Eleanor last night, and used one of my favorite new paper lines, Lime Twist by My Mind's Eye.


I added some sand around her feet, and forced myself to go to my LSS to get some ribbon to match :) :)  It was a hardship LOL

Copic colours:
skin- E000, 00, 93
hair- E50, Y21, 26
dress: BG000, 000, 53, T0, T1, RV000, 63, 66
leaves- YG23, 25
sand- Y21, 23, E50, 51, 42

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly- sketch, rotated 90 degrees
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - hand stitching
Sundays With Crissy - Here Comes The Sun
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - french, cheeky or saucy
Prairie Fairy Fridays - Summer fun

Thanks so much for stopping by!
                Hugs,
                         Christine

10 comments:

Amanda R said...

Sorry you had to "force" yourself to go to your LSS, the things we make ourselves do! I love this card and this image, she is one of my favorites and you have colored her up wonderfully!

amanda stokes said...

This is gorgeous Christine,LOVE the ribbon! :) xx

Alexis said...

Oh, the sacrafices we make to pull a card together. ;) LOL! It turned out beautifully. Love the sand and the yummy ribbon. Great card!!

Debbie said...

What a lovely sweet image, wouldn't mind looking like that in a swimsuit aswell. Good Luck at Sweet Stampin this week. Love your card. Debbiexx

Michele Spera said...

Really adorable card! I love the added sand:-) The ribbon was worth dragging yourself to get:-) hehe Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy
XMicheleX

Abi said...

Hi Christine,

I love this, looked at those papers the other day & thought I didn't need them, now I know I do!! Gorgeous image, coloured beautifully & wow ribbon to boot! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

EELS said...

Gorgeous card Christine, I do so love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and the ribbon is lovely in fact all the colours go together so well.

Tracey T said...

What a fabby card! Love your image and the papers are gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Crissy Armstrong said...

The ribbon was worth the trip. It really pulls everything together. Beautifully done! Gorgeous colouring too! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

Zoe said...

Love this image and you gorgeous colouring. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sundays with Crissy this month. hugs xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...