Sunday, June 5, 2011

Getting Sentimental with Paper Sundaes

This week at Paper Sundaes, our theme is to 'Get Sentimental'.  For my card today, I've paired up Maid Charlotte with a sentiment from one of my favorite sets, Magical Wishes.


I've paired her up with some Wild Orchid Flowers, May Arts ribbon, Bo Bunny papers, and my Spellbinders (labels 18 & ovals)

She is coloured with my copics.  I didn't write down the colours this time, but the top is YR0000, 000, 00 I believe, and the skirt is E40's.  The greenery is YG60's.

Challenges:
Whiff of Joy - sketch
Sweet Stampin' - Playing in the Summer Sun
Sundays With Crissy - Here Comes The Sun
Copic Creations - Distressing with Copics
By The Cute & Girly - In the Garden
The Crafty Pad - stripes


And now I am heading off to bed, since it's very late as I'm scheduling this!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

                Hugs,
                         Christine

16 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Christine. Beautiful colour choices and layout design. Awesome! Thanks so much for joining in at Sundays With Crissy!

Faye said...

So pretty and I love the colours too. x

Vicky said...

So adorable Christine...and I love the colours hun..

thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

Jenny said...

I just love this colour combination. You have now inspired me to try it myself. Ta heaps. Hugs Jenny B x

Amanda R said...

This is beautiful Christine! I love the delicate coloring and the colors you chose, very pretty!

Bananastamper said...

Very pretty Christine! Hope all is well. Thanks for visiting. I am trying some commenting tonight to see if it will work. :)

Zoe said...

This is a really pretty card, fab bow (i can't get the hang of bows!). Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin, hugs x

aqualeiga said...

Gorgeous! And that green is so striking with the softer colours. Thanks for joining in with the STRIPES challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week! Hugs, Ali x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous green and peach combo, and that image is so cute, it dade me smile. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.
Good Luck. Debbiexx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous Summer sun card, love it.
Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin this week
Teresa xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet!I love the colors,details,and image!! So darling!!
Hugs,
Chris

Michele Spera said...

Beautiful colors and love the flower spray and ribbon additions :-) Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy
Michele

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

That bow is YUMMY!!

Rose said...

Christine, your use of nostalgic colors and patterns provide a beautiful background for your wonderfully distressed Maid Charlotte. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

very cute and the image is just perfect and colored so well! Thanks for playing in The Crafty Pad - Stripes Challenge challenge this week.

Zoe said...

What an adorable card. It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sundays with Crissy this month. hugs xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...