Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tiddly Inks Blog Hop

Tiddly Inks is having a fun customer blog hop and puzzle adventure today!  Since I love Christy's images, I just had to join in on the fun this time :)  My daughter's 13th birthday is next week, and since she has long flowing hair, I thought that this stamp called 'You Are on My Mind' was perfect for her birthday card!

It's so hard to see, but the stripe on her skirt is green to match her shirt and shoes.  The colour of the close-up photo is much more accurate!

Copic Colours:
Skin: E000, 00, 93, chalk for blush
Hair:  E50, Y21, YR21, YR23
Pinks: R81, 83, 85, RV00, 10
Greens: YG01, 23
Shadow: C00, C0, BV0000, BV000

Between the long blond pigtails, and the cute little skirt, this girl just reminds me so much of my Jumpin' Jenny Bean :)  Hopefully she doesn't look on my blog and see her card!  Now I am off to get a few things done, before the actual hop starts tonight!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll be posting some birthday candy later today, so be sure to stop back :)

Challenges:
The Pink Elephant - sketch
Paper and Such Challenge - Birthday card
Flourishes - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Paper Play Challenges - Show Us Your Style (Cute & Girly)
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Girls with Curls


                Hugs,
                         Christine

36 comments:

Loopylou. said...

LOL christine!! crossing my fingers for you hun that your daughter doesn't do any sneaky peeking!!! your card is beautiful, in love the stripes! thank you for joining in with the fun on the blog hop! hugs Lou xxx

mimi.bricole said...

I love your Card, your daughter will surely be so happy to get it!!
those paper match this adorable stamp perfectly, great choice!!

Gunvor said...

Lovely, lovely card! I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled to get it.

Jenn Borjeson said...

So adorable - LOVE the colors, great card, I'm sure your daughter will love it! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

This is adorable Christine!!

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous card! What a beautiful bow! I wish I could make them look as perfect as that! I hope your daughter loves her card!

Arabella

Jules said...

truly adorable card! love the patterns & colors you chose too!

Judi said...

Love this stamp! Love how you picked the stripes and hearts

Starla B. said...

Awwww!! This is so pretty!! I love the colors.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow...this is fantastic, Christine! :)

Stephanie said...

Adorable card, I think your daughter will love it.

Tracy Jedi said...

This is super adorable! I love those papers and your coloring! I love that bow too!

Linda Peo. said...

Really adorable! Your coloring is wonderful...GREAT job on her hair...Love it!
Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

I really really love your card which is a bit weird as irate yellow cards!!
H xx

jenlynnie said...

so sweet. it is such a wonderful girlie card.

Catherine said...

What a delightful card ! Love the DP and the sweet colours ! Hugs x

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Absolutely adorable!
:-)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!~

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Such a fun bright card, I'm sure your daughter will love it! :D

Cindi Flass said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring.

Larissa said...

A very adorable card! I love the heart paper and it is so perfect for this image. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

Marlena Peduzzi said...

What a sweet card, I'm sure your daughter will love it! Hope she doesn't see it before her birthday! Thanks so much for joining us in our first birthday blog hop.

Julie said...

What a sweet little card and fantastic coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such for our very first challenge.

Shirley said...

This card is absolutely delightful and beautiful. The papers are awesome, and you've colored her to perfection.

Amy said...

This is so adorable and your coloring is amazing! Love it! :)

Maz said...

Love what you've done with the image - great card! x

femke said...

fantastic card!!!love the bright designpapers and you colourd her beautifully.

greetings femke

Wishcraft said...

Love this, it's so cute! Fab image and gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x

Faye said...

Oh, I love the colours and fab papers on this cutie. Very nice. xxx

mudmaven said...

This is so cute! Love that image and you did a wonderful job coloring her! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes! challenge on Sentimental Sundays. ~chris

Betty Wright said...

Adorable and beautifully colored! Love how you captured the blonde highlights in her hair fabulously! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Challenge!

PetraB said...

This is so sweet. The colours and papers work so well with the image. Thank you for joining us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Vicki Romaine said...

This card is adorable. I really like the cute image. Thanks for joining "Little Girls with Curls" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

ADORABLE!! What a sweet image and the way you colored her hair ROCKS!!!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how darling! So glad you played along at Paper and Such!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...