Friday, May 27, 2011

Simply Fun

I see that blogger is having more fun today!  My followers list has disappeared, and I've read that I'm not alone with this issue, either.  Hopefully they can fix it without any more major glitches.  I've never seen so many blogger problems in such a short time!

I had so much fun creating this card!  This beautiful Simply Sassy Butterflies & Pigtails was part of a gorgeous gift from my dear friend Shana.  She also gave me this incredible decorated box filled with 40 ribbons, yum yum!

I also used some new to me papers from Kaisercraft and my birthday present that I bought with some birthday money from my in-laws, this beautiful MFT die-namics!  I've paired it up with some lace, brads and pearls from my stash.


I added some dazzling diamonds on the glass jar of butterflies to give it a wonderful shine.


Unfortunately I have misplaced my list of colours, but I will keep an eye out for it and add it if I find it!

Challenges:
Sugar Bowl:  sketch
Bunny Zoe's Challenge: lace
The Crop Stop:  Complimentary Colours
Paper Play Challenges:  Blossoms & Blooms
Penny's Challenges:  Here Comes Summer
Crafts & Me:  Gems and pearls

I don't expect that I will be posting this weekend, as I am away for a sports meet, but I am hoping to do some blog surfing via wifi!  And just in case my hubby reads my blog, (a slightly early) Happy 18th Anniversary!!  :) :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

                Hugs,
                         Christine

16 comments:

EELS said...

I'm having probs too, cannot seem to comment...so giving this another try. Great card.
EELS

EELS said...

Well, seems it's ok now thank goodness....it kept displaying my comment from 'anonymous' - not good!

Anyway as I said, I love the card Christine.
Cheers

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Christine...love the colours you have used, very funky!! Oh and my favourite die at the moment too!!

Fi
x

Vicki said...

Fabulous card! Love your choice of colors. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really cute!!! I love the sparkly jar!!! I lost my followers list too....silly blogger!!! LOL Good luck with the swim meet!!! Hope your girl kicks butt!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome image ...tfs

Linda said...

Wow what a super beautiful card!!! Love the image and the way you colored her!!!! Awesome job!!!!

Roberta Laliberte said...

OH my GOSH this is adorable. That glossy jar is perfect and the bright cheery colors make me smile!

XO

CropStop said...

The color scheme you used in your project does such a good job with the challenge-our compliments to you on the Complementary Color design. Thanks for sharing it with us at CropStop.

Amanda R said...

Love it Christine and nice to see you got some goodies with your birthday money!

Alicia said...

Wow! I love your card. I love the blossoms and blooms. Thank you for playing at Paper Play this week. I have magnolia candy on my blog if you are interested.
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

Manuela said...

Hi.
What a beautiful card. Love the image.
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges and Good Luck.
Manuela

kramer_buffy said...

wow your coloring is superb, thanks for joining us at cropstop's challenge.

-- dalis
Cropstop DT

kramer_buffy said...

wow your coloring is superb, thanks for joining us at cropstop's challenge.

-- dalis
Cropstop DT

Heidi said...

great use of the color combo for the Cropstop challenge.

heidi

Elaine said...

This is an absolute stunner Christine. The image is gorgeous (naturally!) and your colouring is perfection.
Love the papers and the fab flowers.

Hugs Elaine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...