Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mwaaaah!

This week at Paper Sundaes, our challenge is for you to share your favorite hair colour combos with us!  Our sponsor this week is Karen's Doodles, and they have been kind enough to supply some of our DT with their cute digi stamps.  I chose to use 'First Kiss', and it's perfect for this challenge, since I get to share two of my favourite hair colour combos!  My favourite blonde hair colour combo for copics is E50, Y21, 26, 28 and my favorite brown combo is E30, 31, 34, 35.



I've paired this sweet pair up with Echo Park's new 'Summer Days' line, Wild Orchid Roses, pearls from my stash coloured to match, and a ribbon from my bin :)  I've blinged up her shoes and dress with Dazzling Diamonds.


Copic list:
Skin: E000, 00, 93
Hair: E50, Y21, 26, 28; E30, 31, 34, 35
Girl's clothes: RV00, 21, 23, V01, 12, 15
Boy's clothes: YG0000, 01, 03, 05, E30, Y23, YR23, 12, 14

I am away at my kids' sports meet this weekend so hopefully this posts as scheduled.  A big congrats to my daughter on two new 'A' times today!

We also have a DT call open at Paper Sundaes right now, you can check it out here!

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday - sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Royalty (I made this in honour of William and Kate's first kiss as a married couple :)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes

                Hugs,
                         Christine

14 comments:

Dorcas said...

So cute, Christine!!

alicaz said...

aww, so sweet, Shana! Love your hair color combos ( = need more Copics) :)
The big bow looks fabulous too!

alicaz said...

so sorry Christine for calling you Shana ;( I realized that the moment I pressed publish...

Kelly Schelske said...

Aren't they just too cute! Fun papers too, great card Christine!

Crystal said...

Adorable Christine! Love your colouring, paper & the big bow! That ribbon looks fabulous and love your colour combos for hair.

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous!! Awesome ribbon too!!

Fi
x

Bananastamper said...

Super cute! Love the bling on her shoes!

Marlene said...

What a fun card! LOVE the image, love the paper you used and LOVE your coloring! Beautiful!

Rica said...

Fabulous card, such a sweet image and stunning papers ..........your bow is beautiful!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
Heather
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card, love the image & the colours are fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!!
hugs shell xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful coloring, love the shading and I'm going to be trying out your blonde hair combo!! Thanks!!

DesignerDiva said...

This must be the cutest stamp ever and you have coloured it to perfection!
Thank you for joining us this week at MAWTT for Pami's 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

uhooi said...

The cards are funny, cute and nice ..

Uhooi.blogspot.com

HappyCrafter said...

That is so cute!!! Fabulous image and your colouring is as usual amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...