Monday, May 23, 2011

Mmm, I love the smell of new paper...

and the feel, and the look... lol... I should not ever step foot into a scrapbook store, the last thing I need is more paper!  However, my good friend Shana hauled me off to a crop on Friday night at a local store, and she had two sheets of the new My Mind's Eye 'Lime Twist' papers, and I was hooked!  Today I had to go to another LSS to grab some other sheets from the collection, it's so cute!

I decided to play along with this week's My Favorite Things sketch, and dug out one of my older Pure Innocence stamps called You're so Tweet to go with my new Lime Twist papers.


That cardstock seems more purple than burgundy in real life, honest!  LOL

Copic colours:
Skin - E000, 00, 93, chalk for blush
hair - E21, 23, 25, 27
dress, shoes, shirt - RV000, 00, 63, 66
bird - BG53, YR31

Challenges -
The Ribbon Girl - colour inspiration
Crafting For All Seasons - Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration (purples and blues)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

                Hugs,
                         Christine

13 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty card ! lovely done
greetings, martina
x

EELS said...

What a sweet card Christine, love the colours.

amanda stokes said...

Hi Christine!
LOL about the paper, i am the same, can't resist a lovely new pad
Fab card,great papers and sweet image :) xx

Frea said...

Hi Christine, love this card, sweet and simple image. Hugs, Frea

Wishcraft said...

Oh I know - one day my craft room floor will come crashing through the kitchen under the weight of all my paper! Still can't resist more of it though... keep saying I'm going to ban myself from new paper for at least 6 months but so far it's all talk ;o)

Anyway... your card is fabulous! Love this sweet image and the gorgeous papers of course. Lisa x

Marlene said...

What a sweet card! That image is just adorable..and I love your layout.

Amanda R said...

Just got this paper too and love it. I really like how you used the cloud paper for the background, great idea!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Christine, fun papers too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so very SWEET!!~

Chris (catt871) said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!! LOVE that paper too!!!!

Lizy said...

This is just lovely Christine! I love paper and card too...it's a good job The Paper Mill Shop has closed near me LOL!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS and hope to see you next time!
Lizy x CFAS DT

Lisa said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Anita said...

Adorable card. That is such a sweet image and I love your yummy dp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...