Sunday, May 15, 2011

Christine's birthday blog candy

In honour of my 40th and my daughter's 13th birthdays this week, I have put together a birthday candy to share with all of you.  I'm not sure how that number got so high for either of us; I'm sure I don't look a day over 25!  LOL

6 6x6 pieces of co-ordinating paper
1 Spesch stamp
2 pieces of seam binding

Rules:
1. Be a follower (required, but please don't follow if you don't like my work!)
2. Post my candy on your blog and link it back to me.
3. Add your name to inlinkz below.

I'll draw a winner on June 15th!  (Surely by then, life will have calmed down?!)

Good luck in the draw, and thanks for entering!

10 comments:

lissy-hanne said...

Tak for at måtte være med til at fejre jeres fødselsdage.
knus

alethea said...

OH yummy candy!!! Thanks for letting us join in with your birthday celebrations!! hugs xx

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday Christine...and I said 21!! Delish candy full of calories...thanks for the chance to win.

watch out for my birthday candy this week too...I defo don't feel 21!!

Fi
x

Pattie said...

Happy Birthday Christine! You look great for 21!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you! And remember, it's only a number!

Rene said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for the chance! :D
Rene

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday and thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to win your awesome "candy".

Cheryl

Nikki said...

Hi Christine
Happy Birthday I know how you feel at the end of this month I turn 40 too where does the time go ...
have a fantastic day and thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki C

jojoscraps said...

Happy Birthday Christine. Thanks for the chance to play along for your yummy candy!
Jo xx

Divinity said...

happy birthday!!! you are only as old as you feel!!! hope you have a fabulous one!!! :)

thanks for the chance at your candy! :) i've added it to my blog sidebar. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...