Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dessert time!

Happy Easter!

I will be keeping this post very short this morning, as I need to get a few hours of sleep before the kids wake me up for Easter morning, yikes!

At Paper Sundaes this week, we have my favorite challenge, our Sundae Bar!  So grab at least two of our featured toppings this week, and come play along.  Our sponsor this week is Stamp and Create, and they are providing this week's winner with a fantastic prize.

I have used three of our toppings this week:  Yellow, Glitter & Pearls.  In honour of Earth Day recently, I used two different recycled ribbons.  The wide one came off a gift basket my daughter received a couple of weeks ago, and the narrow one was actually from the inside of a shirt I had purchased, used to keep it on the hanger.  How's that for resourceful?  :)


I apologize for the deep shadow on this, my light bulb is burning out and is very dim tonight!

I've used Olivia from The Greeting Farm's Oliver & Olivia My Favorite Thing set, stamped on my favorite paper by Papertrey Ink.


Copic Colours (from memory)
Skin, hair - E000, 00, 93, E30, 31, 33, 35, chalk
Dress, shoes - BG00, 01, 05, 07, 09
Everything else - Y11, 13, 15, RV55, 17, YG01, 03

Challenges:
Card Patterns - sketch
ABC Challenge - S is for Sparkle
Everybody Art Challenge - Pearls
Tip Top Tuesday - Open
Pile It On - Two or more ribbons
Wee Memories - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (blinged out jewelry)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - Aqua, Brown & Yellow
Copic Creations - favorite paper (PTI)
Stamptacular Sunday - Pile it on

Thanks so much for stopping by!

                Hugs,
                         Christine

15 comments:

Fiona said...

wow this is fab Christine...I love the colour combo...very pretty!!

Fi
x

alicaz said...

Totally cute! Love the yellow papers, your coloring and ribbons too!

Georgiana said...

Great card. Good luck with the challenge.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET, thanks for playing with our Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a pretty color combo Christine. I love the sparkle that you added to the stars and the sentiment banner.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!!

Marlene said...

So adorable - love the color combination you came up with for this card. Sweet!

Rose said...

Christine, your Olivia looks stunning all decked out in her beautiful blues! So glad to see another entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Marie Gamber said...

Very beautiful. Great coloring!
Hugs,
Marie

Vanessa said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!!!

Angélique said...

Oh my! This is adorable!!
Love your coloring and use of colors.
Thank you very much for sparkling with us at ABC-Challenges :)

*hugs*
Angélique

~amy~ said...

sooo cute...lovin' the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Annette said...

Awww, so adorable & such lovely layers! Thanks for sharing your creaiton with us at SSC this week.

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, your creation is simply stunning, gorgeous work big hugs love pops x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Adorable card and your coloring is amazing!!!Thanks for playing along with us at WEE Memories!!!

Katie said...

Amazing card!
Thanks for Piling It Up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...