Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time is flying by!

Time is hopping by!  Just a few more days and then we are on the road for my kids' Provincials meet down in 'Cow-town'.  I'm so excited, but stressed as I am still figuring out what to do with our dog for the first day.  Still two possibilities, hopefully we will have something figured out by tonight.  Then, my wonderful cousin is coming over to house and puppy sit, isn't she sweet?!  Speaking of sweet, I am going to link up a brownie recipe at the bottom of this post if you are needing chocolate this week like I have been!

My dear friend Shana came over this weekend and let me stamp her Magnolia spring kit.  Spring may be nowhere in sight here, but at least I can pretend, now!  I just had to use her Tilda With Bunny to make a card today while the laundry is in.


Sorry, the colour seems a bit dark in that photo!  I've used some of my precious Wild Orchid flowers and a bling swirl from my stash to go with these American Crafts papers from last Easter and my PTI ribbon.


Copic Colours:
Skin- E000, 00, 93 (changed it up this time!)
Pants, hat- B0000, 000, 00
Shirt, Bow- Y23, blender
Hair- E30, 31, 33, 35
Bunny- E40, 41, blender
Grass- YG93, 63, 25, W1, 3
Shadow- R000, 00

Challenges:
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - sketch (products used from store:  Bazzill CardstockMemento Ink and Copic Markers)
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes, with Glitter (gem swirl)
Charisma Cardz - Four legged Friends
Delightful Challenges - Welcome Spring
Dutch Dare - Who's Who in the Zoo (hope my bunny counts!)
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Spring & Flowers
Lexi's Creations - Easter
The Pink Elephant - Spring time
Wild Orchid - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Oh, and here is the brownie recipe I tried from Allrecipes on the weekend.  It's yummy!!

                Hugs,
                         Christine

35 comments:

Chris said...

Christine,

Your card is the sweetest ever! I love the soft, soft colors! The PPs are lovely and your image was colored with perfection. The ribbon looks fantastic and your flowers are just as delicate as the rest of your elements. It is just beautiful!

justme1972 said...

awwwwww, what a sweet card and it makes me want spring to hurry up and get here!!!!

justme,
laura

Linda said...

Beautiful pastel colors I love it!!!!

ultraroyale said...

Hi Christine;
This card is really, really cute. You did an outstanding job with the coloring. The papers and embelishments are perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Cami said...

Hi Christine!
Your card is absolutely adorable. Love the pretty, soft, spring colors and your coloring is gorgeous!
Hugs, Cami

Rosie said...

Awwwww Christine, your card is adorable! Love the colors and the flowers are beautiful. Thanks for the brownie recipe too...I love me a good brownie! Hugs, Rosemary

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Christine!
your card is lovely. so soft and pretty. I love that new Tilda and rabbit.Great job of coloring.
hugs maz

Sandy said...

Hey Christine - your coloring is beautiful and the colors delightful. I think we are all ready for spring now. I love this stamp and am so sorry I did not get this kit! I hope Diana will get lots of these cute stamps.
Pretty Spring Card!
Hugs
Sandy

Rene said...

She is DARLING! I loooove these spring kit images! And I love pastels!
Rene :D

Marlene said...

Such an adorable card! So spring-like. Love it! Have fun on your trip.

LINDA W. said...

Beautiful card for Easter..love your coloring and your dp's and embellies
hugs Linda

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Christine,
Just stopping by your blog to browse your wonderful blog! Wow, you've been a busy little card making machine! Love your Spring card and all of those soft colors. Lovely job.
Hugs from Georgetown,
Leslie

cathylynn said...

Looks like Spring to me!!! Great cheerful and beautifully put together! Very nice indeed!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Anita said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Christina C. said...

Such a sweet card....love it!!!!!!

Monique said...

Beautifull card Christine !

Hugs Monique

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, i love this image too, thank you for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Magnolia & Hanglar and Stanglar, good luck hugs Pops x x x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is so very sweet!! LOVE the soft colors and the yummy shiny ribbon!! :) HUGS

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful card, I love your paper and colors. This is so very sweet.
Hugs Renate

Gemma said...

beautiful creation! thanks for joining in this weeks 4 legged friends challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

~Michelle~ said...

sweet and adorable! I love your take on the One Crazy Stamper challenge! Thanks for playing along!

Hev said...

Hi, love the the colours on this card, they are so fresh and bright, makes me think that summer is not so far away afterall.
Luv Hev xx

Danielle said...

This is a very pretty and precious card Christine. Love Tilda with a hat, isn't she fun to color? YOur back pannels are quite lovely, they give a nice cachet to your card.
Sweet colors and papers too.
Hugs.Danielle.

Dana said...

Love this Tilda with that precious little bunny! Your card is adorable and I especially love your rhinestones!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper!
Hugs~
Dana

Kelly Schelske said...

Christine, this is adorable! Yes, your bunny counts and thanks so much for playing along with us at DDCC!! I thought I was following you already, but I guess not...fixed that though!

Hugs, Kelly

cabio's craft corner said...

So very adorable and the DP is delightful. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

LouDotMac said...

What an adorable card. I can't say I have ever seen that Tilda image before, but it sure is a real cutie! I love the big bow on her hat, and her little bunny friend. Perfect for easter!

Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Easter' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Chris (catt871) said...

This is sooo pretty! I LOVE the blingy flourish!!!! Good luck to your kids this weekend!!!

Debs said...

Such a sweet card - love the soft pastel coliurs and Tilda looks adorable!
Thanks for playing along at Lexi's with us this time and good luck.
Debs xx

~Michelle~ said...

oooh la-la! I love your card...perfection! Thanks for playing along with our One Crazy Stamper challenge.

BananaStamper said...

Lovely pastel colors in this one Christine and look at all those challenges you managed! Way to go! I hope you have a great time away, all the best!
Shanna :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW Christine this is beautifully colored. I love the way you did the grass too. Wishing your kiddos lucky at their meets!!

Jacilynn said...

oh, i love the pretty colors. and lucky you getting these images. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!
:)
Jacilynn

Madge H. said...

I love the soft pastel colors that you've used and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining in on the OCS challenge.
~ Rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
Madge

Sue said...

Love your card. The colours are amazing. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...