Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tilda won the egg hunt!

I can't believe Spring Break is almost over!  I wish it wasn't; I really enjoy having the kids home!  We took advantage of their rare free time and headed to the mall for a few hours today.  It was so nice to see the snow starting to melt, maybe spring really will arrive before summer!

Now that my order of the newest Magnolia Butterfly Dreams has arrived, I am dying to ink them up!  While I was waiting, I played with the stamps from the quarterly kit.  I just love all of the stamps from this one, they are adorable!


I've paired up Tilda Holding Egg Basket with some papers from Three Bugs in a Rug.  I've added just a touch of bling on the bow.


Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - sketch
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog - Easter (from the photo inspiration)
Just Magnolia - Bingo (ribbon, flowers, gem)
Karen's Doodles - Easter
Stamp and Create challenge - Spring
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Easter Creations
Fairy Fun Fridays - Spring

On a side note, if you play along at Paper Sundaes, you should check out this week's winner's post that went up yesterday.  It has last week's winner, plus redraws from both of the previous two weeks.

25 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute! We have our spring break this next week and I'm looking forward to it!

Christina C. said...

So sweet!!! I agree, the new collection is awesome. Your cutie in purple is delightful..cute papers and fabulous coloring!

Chris said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors and the design of the card is perfect! The ribbon is a perfect accent and I so love those butterflies! Great job!

XO,
Chris C.

Marlene said...

I am a sucker for Tilda in purples!

Barb Hardeman said...

Purple gets the thumbs up from me also! So pretty paired with those delightful papers. Love the ribbon and bow...simply delicious...hugs...Barb

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Wowsers,
So much beautiful goodness going on here! I absolutely LOVE your card with all those hues of purples. Fantastic job!
Hugs,
Leslie

Rosie said...

Awwww, this is adorable! I really love the layout and the colors! You did an amazing job. Hugs, Rosie :)

Gale said...

This is adorable. I love the colors. I'm a sucker for purple. You did a great job.

paola said...

That dp is perfect for this little ensemble, i abolutely love the clean design lines of this whole layout and the ribbon and flowers are the perfect touch
smiles
Paola

RenateKreativ said...

This is just adorable, I love your bow.
Hugs Renate

Iulia said...

Adorable card, Christine! Love the papers and the beautiful colors and coloring!
Hugs, Iulia

ultraroyale said...

Love the card it is so soft and springy. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

alicaz said...

Beautiful! Great coloring and love the papers too!

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous card, Tilda is cute as a button.
Thanks for joining us on Karen's Doodles this week and good luck
Anne x

Kari said...

This is beautiful!Lovely Easter colours and I love the ribbon and the flowers!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

HUgs,Kari :)

LINDA W. said...

Beautiful card love your coloring
and your color choices.
hugs from Texas...Linda

Hannah Clark said...

This is so adorable! I just love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Linda said...

Oh what a sweet card beautiful I love it!!!!!

Rene said...

Too cute! Love your super springy colors!
Rene :D

Candy said...

Christine,
Wonderful card. Love the clean lines and pretty paper.
Your ribbon with the touch of bling is such a nice touch.
Tilda is coloured wonderfully :o)
Thank you for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely Tilda card and great DP. Thanks so much for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to continue having your support :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Dot-scrap said...

So beautiful and wonderful. You have used my favorite color purple.
LOVE IT::::LOVE IT.
Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles challenge blog this week.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Maria said...

What an adorable card Christine! Beautiful layers of DP and Tilda is coloured wonderfully. Thanks for joining us over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Hugs, Maria

Dot said...

Yes I do agree, the new Magnolia images are so cute, your Tilda is coloured so well. Thank you for joining our spring challenge at FFF. Hope to see you again.
Dorte,x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love this image and the papers with that beautiful purple ribbon is such a nice design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...