Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Wee Card

If you saw my post yesterday, you saw me mention a new stamp store.  Sylvia is giving away Wee Suzi right now if you blog about her new Wee Stamps digi shop.  I couldn't wait to play with Wee Suzi, so last night while the kids were tucked in bed and my hubby was off to the gym, I stayed home and coloured!   We had a very exciting Valentine's Day!  LOL


I've used my copics with a bit of chalks (background, blush, edging of sentiment).  I've paired her with some Imaginisce papers, some buttons from my stash, and tied the buttons with some Jute string.


Copics:
Skin: E000, 00, 02, chalk for blush
Hair, pot:  E30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37
Dress:  BG0000, 10, 11, 13
Pinks:  RV21, 23, 25, 27
Greens:  YG13, 17
Shadows:  W0, 1

Challenges:
Sweet Stop:  Sketch
Bunny Zoe's:  Spring- Flowers Everywhere (on my paper, on my image)
Samuel Taylor's: Copic Chic
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Love Bugs
Craft Your Passion:  Pink
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Spring (Jute)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

14 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wooow! This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love these light and soft colours you used to colour Suzi up. I was choosing colours for her for ages, and you have done this so quick and se well!

Thank you for sharing! Could I post your creation on my blog as weel this week??

Pattie said...

So very cute Christine! I haven't gotten her yet...problem with the email I suppose, but maybe today!

BananaStamper said...

Very cute card and such an adorable image! Glad you had a great Valentine's day! lol :)

BananaStamper said...

Very cute card and such an adorable image! Glad you had a great Valentine's day! lol :)

Fiona said...

oh soooo cute christine....that image is simply adorable...thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and hope to see you next time!!

Fi
x

Abi said...

Aaaw, she's utterly adorable, you've coloured her beautifully & I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

bumblebee creations said...

Oh This is so cute!! I have already been over to check out the new stamps!! Thanks for the info--lovely card!!

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous! Will have to check this shop out! Thanks!

alicaz said...

Totally adorable! Love the image, papers and buttons too!

Connie M. said...

Oh my! This is just so adorable! What wonderful coloring!! Thanks so much for joining in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge this week! Hugs!

Connie M.
RRRDT

Vicky said...

Hi hun this is such a gorgeous card & the image is sooo sweet.
Thank you for joining us girlies at Sweet Stampin this week, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

What a darling card! That image is adorable and you did a fab job coloring her. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Norma said...

Oh Christine, this is beautiful. Suzi is sooo… cute. Ooh, she’s a ‘must have’ I think (even if she’s no longer a freebie--that’ll teach to be so far behind in my commenting..LOL). You’ve done a beautiful job in putting this card together. Love the soft colours. Wonderful layout and your DP’s are gorgeous.

Hugs,
Norma

Lauretta See said...

this is gorgeous! and that stamp is so adorable.. i love it! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Craft your passion.. hope you will join us again on the new challenge tomorrow ;) HUGS X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...