Sunday, February 20, 2011

PSC57 and my helpful puppy!

As usual, Miss Molly was very helpful while I made my card for this week's Paper Sundaes challenge!  She is absolutely certain of the fact that her rightful place at all times is in my lap.  So like always, she was curled up in my lap as I was colouring away.  This time though, my kids grabbed my camera and took a few photos for you!  LOL


Isn't she sweet?  She'll lay there forever without complaining!  LOL


And now, back to your regular programming:)  This week at Paper Sundaes, we are challenging you to use masculine colours on your creations.  It doesn't have to be a card for a man, just masculine colours.  A few weeks ago, I spotted the new boys Echo Park papers and fell in love with them!  I actually bought at least one sheet from the entire line, which I never do!  So you can expect a few more cards made with them over the next few months :)

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp, where you can find this cutie on my card today, from The Greeting Farm.  He is from their Oliver & Olivia My Favorite Thing set.

I've used some Diamond Glaze to give the fish bowl a nice glossy sheen.
Copic Colours:
skin:  E000, 00, 02, chalk for blush
hair, pants:  E30, 31, 34
jacket, shoes, water:  BG0000, 01, 05
shirt, shoes:  YR000, 00, 02, 04

Challenges:
Crop Stop - sketch
Totally Gorjuss - check it out (orange pp)
All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - for the guys
Cute Card Thursday - Shiny Happy cards
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - 3 patterned papers

And now some final thoughts from Molly- either she's wondering why she has a camera in her face, or she's wondering if Mom will notice that funny smell and kick her off her lap... I'll let you decide!  :)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

**~~Christine~~**

18 comments:

BananaStamper said...

So cute! I think I have this stamp too, but have yet to use him! lol
Molly is so cute - as if you can color with her on your lap! lol
Great challenge, maybe I can find time...

Makiko Jones said...

LOL about Molly...she is a wonderful helper!

Your card is so cute! Love how you colored the image...especially the shading of the hair! Wonderful mix of those DPs too!

Marlene said...

Your card is super cute! Your dog is a lot like mine - always has to be somewhere near or on me! LOL!

Fiona said...

my goodness Christine does Molly just lie there quite happily while tyou colour away?? fab card and I love the fishbowl...very clever!!

fi
x

Dorcas said...

LOL!!! That's what I call a real pet!
Nice work on your card too, but it can't fail to be nice with such a helper!

Vicki said...

Awesome! What a fun card. I love that stamp. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge.

Crystal said...

Molly is so darn cute! Great card, I love the shiny fishbowl :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh he is SWEET!!

ona_i_ja said...

Your card is beautiful and fun!

Thanks for joining us at CropStop Challenge this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

stampinlynn said...

What an adorable card...I like seeing them that are boy/man friendly...tfs

Karina said...

Oh my is she so cute!! She looks like my sisters doggie and her name is the same like the doggie my dad had a while ago.
And your card looks awesome. Love that cute image with the fishbowl. Soooo sweet. And the big dots and buttons are the perfect addition to it.
Hugs, Karina

Heidi said...

Great job on this card! I love teh look of the water, your coloring is so wonderful too!
Thank you for joining the CropStop challenge this week!
Heidi

Heike said...

Wonderful card, so lovely colors. Thanks for joining us this week at the Totally Gorjuss Challenge.

Hugs
Heike

Gloria Stengel said...

Totally fab card! I love that cutie image! Nice coloring, as always! Thanks for playing along at CropStop Challenge!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohhhh... my... is this cute!!
what a sweet dog!!!
your card is sweet too but those photos are funny

Rosie said...

Love your card bunches! TGF has a special place in my heart cause they jump-started my card-making. Their images are so much fun to color! Your card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us for the CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosemary :)

Shana said...

Molly sure is wonderful! No argument here! Shadow would surely move so much my image would be a disaster! Love the button - looks terrific with the circles on the paper!

Mary J said...

I wish my dogs would lie still like that! Super cute!

And your card is fabby too! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...