Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Name that Tilda?

I've been busy organizing all of my stamps and swapped images this week, which is why I haven't been posting.  Maybe I'll do a post on how I'm organizing them, later.... when it's presentable!  LOL

Something else has also kept me busy this week, or should I say 'Someone'!

Here's the little criminal hiding out in her kennel; she knows she's in trouble and that she's not allowed out.  While dear hubby and I ran out to the store and left her home with the kids, they went downstairs to play video games, and she went upstairs and emptied out a bag of garbage, and ate quite a bit of the contents.


Looking at me with those big puppy eyes is NOT going to get you out of trouble this time!

I've had to take an occasional break from sorting, and have been using that time to colour up a few old Tildas that have turned up in the course of my organizing!  Hopefully next week I can get them made into cards :)  In the meantime, I'm hoping someone can name this Tilda for me!  She appears to be carrying Daisies or some similar flower.


If you could help me figure out who she is, I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks!

**~~Christine~~**

3 comments:

Silvie Z said...

Hi Christine, nice pictures of your puppy!
Your colored Tilda looks awesome, can't wait to see her on a card:-)
And she's Tilda with Marguerites if someone didn't answer your question already!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Debra said...

Hi Christine. Your pup deserves a lawyer if she has to be in jail LOL. Did you read her miranda? Sweet Tilda!

Marlene said...

Heehee...giggling at Debra's comment above. Poor pup. She'll probably learn her lesson the hard way..with an upset tummy, the pukes or trots!

Luverly Tilda....though I'm not a Tilda expert and couldn't begin to tell you what she's called (though I've been known to come up with a few crafty names, myself...heehee) Oh ok, darn it. I'll be good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...