Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mmm, cake!

I am trying to cut back on all the unhealthy junk I've been eating, but this Tilda isn't helping!  LOL  I'm trying to get cards made with as many of the new Magnolia collection as possible.    This little cutie is called 'Birthday Tilda'.


I've paired her up with some flowers cut with my Magnolia Doohickey flower dies, and a sentiment from the same collection.  The scallop is another Magnolia Doohickey die.

Copic Colours:  E000, 00, 02, 30, 31, 33, 35, 50.  Y11, 21, 26, 28.  B0000, 000, 00.  R81, 83. 

Now I am off for the afternoon to try and replace my newly broken paper cutter!  Hopefully I will be able to get a good replacement and will be back in the morning for our regular Paper Sundaes new challenge!

Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss:  Love (sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

20 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Christine and those papers are just so lush!! love it!!

Fi
x

Card Crazy said...

She's adorable. Love this card, the cake looks good enough to eat. I think I'm hungry :)
Sue S.

Christina C. said...

What a fabulous card, Christine!!!
Love EVERYTHING about it!

Jean said...

This is an adorable card Christine. I love this whole set and have used mine many times.. Love your pp and your doohickey flowers with buttons in the middle.. lookin good.. You did a great job with your choice of colors and your coloring.. great card..
Hugs, Jean

Cricket said...

Adorable. Love the soft colors you used.

Rene said...

Oh my goodness this is fantastic! How adorable is this card!!!!! You did a beautiful job! Hmmm...now I'm craving cake ;D
Rene

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Christine!
Love the colors you used on this card. The flowers look great with the button in the middle. Lvoely coloring.
hgus Maz

Cami said...

Such a "sweet" card, Christine, with pretty pastel colors! Great layout too!
Hugs, Cami

Lisette Morris said...

Fantastic card! Love the paper and the colors.

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Christine!! Love the colors and all the banners are fabulous!
hugs, Sharon

EELS said...

Everything is just so good but I especially love those flowers, think I may have to get some Doohickies.

martina's kaartjes said...

mmmm, lovely card ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Sanna said...

Gorgeous card! :)

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Adorable card!

Cordine said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs
Cordine

Kat said...

Beautiful card. Love that sweet Tilda and the lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Scrappinangler said...

Oh no, broken paper cutter - that stinks! Love this Tilda - I just colored her today in fact! Hugs,
Tori

Leslie Anne Avila said...

wow, this is such a cute card. I love the color scheme that you've used. This card just makes me smile. Great job.
Blessings and Happy Valentine's Day,
Leslie

Chris said...

Adorable job! I love the pastels that you used. That stamp is too cute, too! Sorry about your paper cutter!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Shana said...

Fabulous use of the paper and great shading! Tilda is a doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...