Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bunnies in Love

As part of my current dedication to ink up more of my stamps (both new and old!), I broke out one of my new to me LOTV stamps called Bunnies in Love and whipped up another Valentine's Day card.  I couldn't resist ordering the Occasions set while I was placing an order for some of the other new releases last month!


I paired them with Making Memories 'Love Struck' designer paper, and ribbon, gems and a charm from my stash.  I actually used the medium braod end of my copics to give the fur some texture, hopefully it will show up in the close-up!

Copic Colours:
Fur:  W0, 1, 3
Flowers, blush:  R000, 30, 32
Greenery:  YG0000, 01, 03
Shadow:  B0000, 000

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp:  Love is in the Air
Lili of the Valley Challenge:  Romance
Rainbow Lady's Challenge:  Year of the Rabbit
Beary Scrap Challenge:  Sketch
Papertake Weekly:  Have a Heart
Bunny Zoe's:  Love is in the Air
Crazy Challenge:  Lots of Love

I'm on a roll this week and have a few other projects on the go, so hopefully I will be back soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

19 comments:

Linda said...

what a sweet card
hugs linda

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve the colours.
LOve what you are doing sorting out your 'old and new'.
Chrissyxx
p.s. You have reminded me I too have this image!!

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is just soooo cute !!! I LOVE the image and the papers and design are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lionelsa said...

So cute bunnies and nice card.

Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous card beautiful delicate colours. Thank you for sharing at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Love Elizabeth x

Christine said...

Beautiful card, super image. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Christine x

Linda McClain said...

Oh my, what a sweet card.

Marlene said...

These bunnies are adorable! Colored so sweetly...and I love your card layout! NICE!

Pam S. said...

Incredibly cute Christine! Chaaaarming! I need to be doing this too... I have purchased way more than I get time to color! oh my, I keep looking and they just make me happy! lol TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Lindsey said...

Oh how cute is this image! I love it! Your papers and layout are perfect too.
Thanks for your comment earlier
Linds x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super cute, thanks for playing on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxo

Rainbow Lady said...

Just a perfectly delightful card Christine well done. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Jen said...

Lovely card and very sweet bunnies. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, great job adding texture with the broad tip of your marker, it looks AWESOME!!! I'm lovin' all your Valentines!! :)

Patricia said...

Very cute take on our sketch challenge at The Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again.
~Patricia
TBS DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo CUTE, Christine! I love it! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is absolutely adorable Christine! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet sketch challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

beadz said...

What a great card. Thanks for playing with us at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Shana said...

Oh wow! I thought you didn't colour animals?! This is fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...