Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tickled Pink

I just loved the sketch challenge at Tickled Pink Challenge, but I ended up running around with my kids for the last 5 hours and just barely made the deadline!  I was so happy when my stamp arrived in the mail, isn't she adorable?


I've paired her up with Sweet Summertime papers from Echo Park and a bunch of ribbons from my stash.

Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday:  Who Says Three's a Crowd?
Stamp Something:  Cute Somethings
Crafty Pad:  Something Girly

5 comments:

BananaStamper said...

She is so cute! What a great card!

Zarah said...

That is just SO cute!

Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

Frea said...

Hi Christine, that is just tooo cute! Love your colour choice! HUgs, Frea

Marlene said...

Super cute...and I LOVE the coloring job!

Pam S. said...

so cute Christine! I purchased this one too... I'm so behind! lol TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...