Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet roses from Tilda

If you are looking for my Paper Sundaes Birthday celebration and blog hop post, click here!  (If you're not looking for it, you should be!  We've got 11 amazing prizes!

This week while I've been hibernating at home avoiding our treacherous roads, I managed to get a bit of crafting time in and coloured up this Tilda from my stash.  I've been trying to figure out what her name is, but I notice that she has two different names, depending on where you look!  At All That Scraps and Simon Says Stamp, she is called Tilda with Bunch of Roses.  At Magnolia US, it's called Tilda Holding Bunch of Roses.  Whatever you call her, I call her cute!  :)


I've used the current sketch from Simon Says Stamp Challenge that ends right away!  They must be in my time zone, most of the continent is in tomorrow already.

I've used some yummy papers from Bo Bunny and my brand new Magnolia Doohickey Die that arrived today in one of four packages in my mailbox.  It was like Christmas in January!!  LOL


Copic colours:
Skin:  E000, 00, 02, Chalk for blush
Shirt, Roses:  R000, 01, 02
Pants:  BG000, 72, 75, 78
Hair, Shoes:  E30, 31, 34, 35, 37
Tag, twine:  E41, 43  
Greenery:  YG13, 17, 93
Butterfly:  R81, 83, 85
Shadow:  W0, 1, 3, blender

And now to share with you a photo taken off our back deck:

Talk about a pristine back yard!  Normally we would have rabbit, cat and squirrel paths, but not this year!  That table is a normal height, no way are the small animals going to take that much snow on!  LOL

Now for my challenges:
Just Magnolia:  My Favourite Things (my copics and Tildas!)
Pile It On:  Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  Love is in the Air
Tuesday Throwdown:  Valentine
Stamp Something:  Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And if you're braving terrible roads and weather like we've been, stay warm and drive safe!

**~~Christine~~**

35 comments:

Larisa said...

The colouring is so beautiful))) Love this image) All Tildas are so cute)))
The paper you used here is fantastic! Love all)))
hugs. Larisa. xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card ! great job,
have a nice day
greetings, martina
x

Iulia said...

Hi!
Your card is so beautiful! I just love those warm colors and the beautiful Tilda, and the coloring! Well, everything!
I'm happy to have discovered your blog!
So many beautiful creations here!
Hugs, iulia

paola said...

colored beautifully, love the doohickey with the button centres. Oh you are spoiled to have such a pristine scene in your bakc yard, stunning, TFS
smiles
Paola

Penni said...

Great card - I love the colours you've used and the flowers are so pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

EELS said...

I've made a note to myself to haul that same stamp out for some inking as your card has inspired me. With all these blog hops happening there's not much time left these days for simple stamping lol.

Love the snow pic, don't get it where I live - Queensland Aussie.

Leonie said...

So pretty..love the paper and yout sweet Tilda is gorgeous!
Hugs Leonie

Leonie said...

So pretty..love the paper and yout sweet Tilda is gorgeous!
Hugs Leonie

angel4031 said...

WOW this is gorgeous! No wonder you have no little visitors - I dont think I would even brave all that snow!!! xxx

Jane said...

Beautiful card! gorgeous colours and details! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Very pretty Christine!! : )

Leslie Avila said...

Christine,
Your work is fabulous! Especially loving your color scheme and you've shaded her perfectly. Blessings to you.
Leslie

Tracy V. said...

Beautiful card Christine. The coloring is great and I LOVE, LOVE the layout your have chosen. Btw, your patio frightens me! LOL omg...I can't believe you have that much snow. I showed my son your other pictures, he is so antsy to see some snow! We loved what appeared to be a tunnel, but I think was your driveway! LOL
Tracy

Lauren said...

What a super cute valentine! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

Crystal said...

Wow Christine, this is so pretty! I love your colouring the shading is great & I love the layout and those Magnolia dies! You can keep the snow though :) I heard it was really bad this year out your way....please be sure to NOT send it our way :)

Regina said...

This is adorable!!! I love the layout and all the colors you have chosen. You did an amazing job!!!

Rene said...

This is so pretty! Love Tilda against this layout!
Rene :D

Jane said...

OH I love your coloring and the shirt is awesome!

Beautiful Card.

Card Crazy said...

She's beautiful. Your coloring is lovely and the DPs match so perfectly.
Sue S.

Pops x said...

This is just gorgeous fab image and gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week big hugs love Pops x x x

Sandy said...

What a beautiful soft and pretty card. Love your flowers!
Sandy Dehon

Christina C. said...

Your card is stunning, beautiful layout and magnificent coloring of this sweet image!

Marlene said...

'Tis a sweet card, for sure.

That snow, however....ugh.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too.

Crazy how much snow you still have!!! big hugs Claudia

MaryNell said...

Hi enjoyed your cards your work is lovely , Thanks for sharing.
MaryNell in Texa

Chris (catt871) said...

THis is gorgeous! I love the papers and your bow is PERFECT (how did you do that???)
Hugs,
Chris

Barb Hardeman said...

This is gorgeous, Christine! Love the peach and green together. The flowers are delightful with the little button centers. You used a pretty layout to showcase this Tilda.
Hugs,
Barb

p.s. Love the snow picture! How awesome! Mind you we don't get snow like that here in Texas so I don't have to deal with it!

Pam said...

Christine.....your card is awesome. Love the colors you used...sooooooo pretty.
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Kelly Neis said...

I love the image you used, it goes well with the whole card. I think it is very pretty.

Cricket said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Chris said...

Your card is lovely, Christine! I love the coloring and the design. I especially love how you did the ribbon. The card is just so sweet and the peach is perfect!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Scrappy said...

Great layout and simply GORGEOUS card!! Thanks for playing along with PIO this week! We hope you will be back next week!

Davi said...

Pretty coloring and love those flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous coloring! Very pretty. I hope you stay warm. Perfect reason to stay inside and color!
hugs,
Shell

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card and lovely texture top ups :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...