Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still plugging away

So much left to do, and so little time!  I don't know about you, but I am nowhere near ready for Christmas! At Paper Sundaes, we are giving ourselves a bit of a break, so this week's challenge will actually run for two weeks!  Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, so be sure to stop by and play along!

Our challenge this week is to 'Cut it out'!  We'd like you to use your scissors :)  Sometimes I get too busy playing with all of my other stamps, and my hAnglars end up getting neglected, so this week I used a favorite of mine.


Copics:
skin- E000, E00, E02
hair- E30, 33, 34, 35, 37
Coat- R29, 59, W1, 3
Pants, glove, scarf- C3, 5, 7, 9

I've coloured her with Copics and added Marvy Uchida puff paint on her trim.  The papers are by Teresa Collins.  I've kept this one nice and flat for easy mailing :)


Challenges:
Mad For Markers:  Anything Goes
Oh Alice:  Winter Wonderland
All Sorts Challenge:  Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations:  Photo Inspiration
Stamp with Fun:  Christmas
Sentimental Sundays:  Inspired by Song (Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- you can listen to this from my sidebar!)
Christmas Card Challenges:  Christmas card
Sweet Stampin':  Celebrations (Christmas)


Now I am off to start writing in my Christmas cards, yikes!  Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

17 comments:

Fiona said...

what a beautiful card christine...love the snow/furr effect on her jacket and hat...cool!!

Fi
x

alicaz said...

Great card! Wonderful coloring and papers too!
Happy Sunday!

Crystal said...

Love the DP & this image is super adorable! Love the dimension that the puff paint adds! Don't worry you aren't the only one no where near ready for Xmas.....I still have tons to do!

Anita said...

Super cute card! I love the combination of patterned papers used. Thanks so much for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

Erin said...

Great paper choice. Thanks for playing along with us at Oh, Alice.

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Merry Christmas!

lotte chew said...

So cute!!! love the image!!

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response this weekend.

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time.

B x

HappyCrafter said...

Adorable card, Christine! Glad you are giving yourself a bit of a break at PS and extending it, you deserve it after all the hard work this year!!

Have a fabulous Christmas!!!!

Shirl said...

Love your card Christine and the song title is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs Shirley x x

Lisa M. said...

I'm late to comment, but this is so cute, Christine!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the papers and layout. Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring Anything Goes Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope you have had a Merry Christmas and wishing a wonderful 2011, take careX:)

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love that candy cane paper!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

Abi said...

I love the colours and colouring! Gorgeous DP too. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Shana said...

Christine I love this HS beauty! Fabulous Christmas papers too!

Alicia said...

This is a cute little card! I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Mad for Markers and good luck!
Alicia xx

Sammi said...

LOVE it!! Gorgeous colours and papers and lovely colouring too!!

Thanks for joining in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!!

Sammi
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...