Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Paper Sundaes a little late!

Luckily all of the girls at Paper Sundaes are wonderful, and they let Shana and I have the weekend off for our trip to the mountains!  (Photos still to come, I promise!  I just need to get them from her!)  While we were away, I coloured this cute Meljen's image, as they are our sponsor this week!  Our challenge this week is 'Anything but a square or rectangle', so this should definitely cover that!  :)


Before I gift this, I will wrap the entire thing in cellophane to keep it all together, and to protect the marshmallows!

Lighting this was a struggle, so you get two shots for this one!  Plus a close-up:

I've tucked hot chocolate mix and mini marshmallows inside, and tucked in some Marshmallow skewers.  Both marshmallows are dipped in Callebaut chocolate, and then one was dipped into broken up candy cane bits.  My daughter was kind enough to hammer a candy cane to bits for me :)

You can find the template for the coffee cup on the Scor-pal site here!  I did modify my pattern to make mine bigger than their instructions.  I also had trouble adhering the bottom and keeping the shape right, so before I glued it, I cut an octagon to fit inside it exactly, and another to glue to the bottom for extra stability.  The added benefit of this was that now you can't see all of the unfinished strips in the bottom!

Challenges:
Stamp with Fun-  Christmas
Fussy and Fancy- Anything But a Card
Stamp Something- Digi
Charisma Cardz- Christmas Gift
Mad For Markers- Anything Goes
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central- Winter Wonderland
Everybody-Art Challenge- Handmade Gift
Penny's Challenges- Merry Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!  Time to keep working on my Christmas preparations, I am so far behind!

**~~Christine~~**

21 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Christine...this is a perfect gift and a yummy one too....beautiful!!

fi
x

Fiona said...

wow Christine...this is a perfect gift and a yummy one too....beautiful!!

fi
x

Fiona said...

don't know how that happened..twice!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

This is adoreable, Christine!!!

Pattie said...

Love that mug and the marshmallows too! Super cute gifty!

Crystal said...

This is AWESOME & looks super yummy :)

anusch said...

Ein sehr schönes Geschenk.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen
EAC-Team

Cindy2 said...

What a terrific idea. I love containers so thanks so much for the link, you could stamp on plain cardstock and really personalize this. Thanks for sharing at the SSCC. C2

Marlene said...

What a sweet gift!

The Bug said...

What a great job! I love paper containers! Thanks for entering the Winter Wonderland Challenge over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
Hugs, Wini

Shana said...

Christine this is gorgeous! Sign me up for one - this gift is AWESOME!

Emma said...

What a fantastic gift set! Love how you have made a paper mug gift box, just Gorgeous! Thnks so much for joining us over at M4M!

Leah the Orange said...

i love this kinda gift set! i hope someone gives something like this to me - you've got me jonesin' for some real hot choccie! thanks so much for sharing with the Charisma Gals this week, and good luck! :D

BananaStamper said...

What a great gift! Adorable and yummy!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful gift.
luv
Debby

HappyCrafter said...

What a great little gift--fun and cute and yummy too!

Heather said...

Super cute!! Love those marshmallows..

Courtney said...

What a clever idea Christine!! This is too cute!! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for sharing with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Courtney~

Melissa said...

What a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers xx

Chris (catt871) said...

OMG, sooooo cool!!!!! I LOVE this!!!! GREAT gift idea for teachers, friends, or hard to buy for people!!!!

Sammi said...

Oooh.. this is soo sweet!! thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers!!
Sammi
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...