Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Moving on from Red and Green!

I am continuing my personal celebration of escaping from making Christmas cards, and all of the wintry colours :)  My card today uses a stamp from the last Lili of the Valley release called Rosie With Cake.  I think it was one of my favorite releases, ever!  The sentiment is also from LOTV, from their Dreamy Days Circular Sentiments set.


I've paired this cutie up with my new favorite line of paper... Echo Park!  That red looking cardstock is actually a bright pink, I really need better lighting!

Here's a close-up:

I've used some crystal stickles on her head band stars and the candle flame.

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers- fab sketch by Claudia!
Pixie Cottage- Party / Celebration
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes
Creative Card Crew- birthdays


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a safe and happy New Year!!

**~~Christine~~**

13 comments:

Sadilla said...

oh wow... that's so cute!!! The imageis so tender, the little girl carrying a cake larger than her is the most lovely thing I've ever seen... =))))
thanks for sharing at The pIxie Cottage!
hugs
sadia

Fiona said...

gorgeous Christine...Rosie is so pretty in pink...can't wait for the next release of theses LOTV stamps.

fi
x

Shana said...

Christine she is gorgeous - and look at that bow! You need to teach me how to tie them like that!

Crystal said...

So adorable Christine and Shana is right! Fantastic bow, totally love that ribbon!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

aaahhhhh sooo sweet
loving this card
thanks for using my sketch on one of your cards
hugs
Claudia

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year. Hugs Michele x

Tracey Brossart said...

So so cute!! Love the adorable image!!

Happy New Year!!

Tracey xx :)

Lisette Morris said...

Adorable!! Happy New Year! Thanks for playing with us at Pixie Cottage.

Dana said...

This is darling! Your coloring and layout are perfect!! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
Happy crafting in 2011!
Hugs~
Dana

Scrap It Girl said...

Super Duper card..I came over from FELINE.. that's how I found you and became a follower!

Adrina said...

Very very cute card, your image and used colours are so sweet.
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage!!
Adrina XX

~ Kendra ~ said...

She is just adorable!!

Kendra

alicaz said...

soooo cuuute!!! love how you colored the image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...