Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Celebration Candy

I can't believe 2010 is almost over!

I wanted to have a candy to celebrate all of the good things that have happened over the last year.  There's been ups and downs, but that's life, right?  All in all, it was a great year!

To celebrate, here is some sweet stuff for all of my followers!


Sometimes it feels like a bit of a let down when Christmas is over, and there's still so much of winter left to go, so I thought I would have this candy run until Jan. 5th at noon, my time.  That way there's something to look forward to!  :)

In order to enter:

1.  You must be a follower.

2.  You must post my candy photo (linked back to my blog) in your sidebar.

Leave your name in inlinkz below, and you're in!

Wishing everyone who celebrates, a wonderful Christmas!  And a fantastic 2011 for all!

**~~Christine~~**

18 comments:

Fiona said...

hey Christine...fab candy and what lovely wishes you are sending.

fi
x

Pattie said...

Hi Christine! Thanks for a chance to win...paybacks!

Crystal said...

Great candy, thanks for the chance to win! I can't believe 2010 is almost over either...it sure went by quickly this year!!

Лисёна said...

Hi, Christine! Thanks for a chance to win!

Brook said...

Thanks for the chance to win some candy. I hope you have a nice Christmas and a happy 2011 as well!

Stampersue said...

Lovely Candy Thanks for the chance to win.

Have a happy Christmas,
Stampersue
X

Pam said...

Thanks for the chance to win some candy.
Merry Christmas
Pam:)

TanySol said...

Wow Christine!!!!
Thanks for the chance to win this awesome candy! I would like to be the lucky winner :)
Linked it on my blog and I'm your follower.
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
Thanks!!!!

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, thanks for this opportunity to win this fantastic candy ! I would like to take my chance here. Became your follower now, lovely blog you've got here. Think I will stick here for a while...
lovely holidays
greetings, martina
x

Ms. Jen said...

Yummy candy! I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Found you on Karen's blog post "Give a comment, Get a comment". So I'm making my rounds. I hope you'll come visit me too. Happy New year!!

Hugs - Jen

Barbara said...

Love you blog and appreciate you offering this wonderful Blog Candy. I would really love to win this:) Found your blog through Feline Playful. Happy New Year.

Cintia Tavares said...

Perfect Candy!! TY!!!

Cintia Tavares
http://minhavidacomscrap.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the chance to win your blog candy.

The Soy Box said...

Love your work and I hope I can win your blog candy! Thanks for the giveaway!

Mona E said...

Thanks for the possibility to win your lovely candy. Hope i get lucky. Happy new year. Hugs...Mona

Aluap said...

Hi Christine! Thanks for this chance :) I am a follower and I linked you on my sidebar
Hugs!

Rosella said...

Happy new hyear and thanks for this opportunity!! This blog candy is very beautiful and I put it on my blog.
Greetings

alethea said...

Great candy. Thanks for the chance to win!! Happy New Year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...