Monday, December 20, 2010

ATS Guest DT week 3 Part 2

My second project for this week's December Guest DT position at All That Scraps is a set of Valentine's cards using Amy R's All About Love sentiment set.  I've kept them clean and simple.  It would be so easy to whip out an entire kids class worth of these in an evening!


The cards are A2 size.  The smaller strips of patterned paper are 2 x 5.25 so you can get 12 strips out of one sheet of 12 x 12 paper.  I also cut the bases out of 12 x 12 and used the scrap off the bottom to cut the oval sentiment mats.  I've used co-ordinating patterned paper so that I can mix and match the various colours for matting.

Here are some close-ups.  Card 1:


And it's inside:

And card #2 and #3:


They have similar insides to the first :)

What a nice change to play with something that's not Christmas!

Challenges:
Repeat Impressions -sketch
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- Celebrations
Cute Card Thursday- One for the kids (for my daughter's classmates)

Take care, I hope you enjoyed the break from my recent Christmas theme :)

**~~Christine~~**

8 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

It's hard to beleive it's already time to start thinking about valentines! eek! These are very cute and a nice break from xmas cards :-)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

lovely card

Danderella said...

Gorgeous cards Christine. I can't wait to get my hands on this set!

Merry Christmas!

Vanja said...

Fantastic cards! I love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
hugs, Vanja

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thanks hun for your kind comment.
:-) merry Christmas

Lynette said...

Cute cards - very CAS! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge.

Lindsey said...

What a great collection! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week x

Trina said...

Just jumped over from Feline Playful; your cards are great! Happy to be a new follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...