Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ATS Guest DT Week 1 continued

Things have been so busy here, I haven't had time to post my other All That Scraps Guest DT card for this week!  It's terrible to admit, but I'm still working frantically on my Christmas cards.  I paired up the adorable Brrr Emma with a CC Designs Sugarplums Bench, and used one of Amy R's Christmas Card Greetings on the inside.


In all of the Christmas chaos, I seem to have lost my list of colours, but if I find it, I will edit it in later!  The papers are from Echo Park.

Here's a close-up:

In the close-up, you can really tell the difference between the papers I used.  Brrr Emma is on Gina K, and if you look on her shoes you can see that it looks different.  That's because of the glossiness.  The bench is on PTI, so it is much more matte, no light reflection showing.  I'm dying to try Cryogen to see what it's like.  PTI's shipping to Canada is too high for me.

And the inside:

Challenges:
Mark's Finest Papers:  Red & Green
Crazy Challenge:  All I want for Christmas
A Spoon Full of Sugar:  Christmas Cards
Creative Card Crew:  Anything Goes
Shabby Tea Room:  Tis the Season

Thanks so much for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

11 comments:

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Нети said...

Very beautiful! I love the way it looks inside as well as your colouring :).
Thanks for playing at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful card! Love the stripes and the finished inside! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Marlene said...

You've colored her beautifully! Adorable!

redwasher1 said...

Such a sweet card and beautifully colored!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the candy stripe paper and your colouring looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x

Debbie said...

Very sweet holiday card!! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Tea Room :)

HappyCrafter said...

Very cute! I like how you cut the tree out of the music paper, it ties in really well with the sentiment :-)

Pattie said...

Oh how cute she is Christine! Beautiful job on this one! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

Shana said...

Christine I love how you've cut the tree from the music paper and how you've incorporated the paper on the inside card design! Great job colouring too!

BananaStamper said...

Fantastic card Christine! That tree is perfect! I love the inside too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...